Rosebud grows outside '13

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi peeps,
this is my first jaunt to the outside. I have Nurse Larry, Pink Moma, Master kush, Jock horror, and an unknown i am babysitting.

This morning I brought 5 baby satori's out. I hope they will sex soon and my goal is to make satori seeds. I hope to do that in the shed and not pollinate my whole grow. I could also bring the boy in the garage...i will need your input on that later.

I noticed a rose nearby has thrip so I used the SNS systemic on all the plants this morning. Took 8 gallons. OH for those that don't know, i am ridiculously organic.

thank you for coming by, there is satori and the vaporizer on the patio, help yourself. [/ATTACH][/ATTACH][/ATTACH]

Attachments

• DSCF1959.JPG
    DSCF1959.JPG
    385.5 KB · Views: 238
  • DSCF1961.JPG
    DSCF1961.JPG
    359.7 KB · Views: 251
  • DSCF1962.JPG
    DSCF1962.JPG
    406.2 KB · Views: 241
  • DSCF1963.JPG
    DSCF1963.JPG
    422.1 KB · Views: 255
Everything looks great Rosebud.

thanks Cubby and 4U! I think it is more work to grow outside, just because they are huge.

Super hot weather. Interested to see what Jock Horror you find. Assuming you have not flowered one out yet?

You know NC, Jock is from the Nirvana grow and no i haven't flowered her yet... She is over 5' tall already.

just bought some satori will be watching while i wait for mine :)

nice plants there rosebud I like your set up I only grow two my first time growing out doors .

Hi Skull, this grow didn't start out to be an outdoor grow, just my regular grow, but I was greedy with the nurse larrys and all the clones took. Everything got too big too fast, and it just ended up outside.We are remodeling out bathrooms where I usually grow, so it all worked out Thanks for stopping in.

Good luck with the Outdoor grow Rose...sounds like some tasty strains. Pulling up an outdoor chair. :D

Hammy, Shortbus welcome.

Hamster, i am usually a little shy about big rodents in the yard, but I will make an exception for you.

Rosebud said:
Hammy, Shortbus welcome.

Hamster, i am usually a little shy about big rodents in the yard, but I will make an exception for you.

Lol.......I have been feeling a little chubby lately, thanks. :p :D Just don't step on me.:)

2518346255_7047320379.jpg

Everything looks like they are really happy. Great shade of green on them...outdoor mojo for rose
P.s. u r gonna need more cover plants in your already lush yard;)

Thanks MM, for coming by.

OK, so putting satori babies outside in 102 temp might not be the smartest move I have made. However, this morning they look like happy kids. Mandala says Satori can take the heat and so far they are right.. They didn't wilt, but sure contorted their little selves. I put them in the shade then.
I filled their one gallon plastic bags up all the way, there was some exposed roots, with NC's super soil. I also took off the lower leaves of the plant.
I am being so descriptive as a couple of new folks are growing satori.

Happy growing and thanks for stopping in.

I might be in trouble huh 4U. I think she has a little more hair then you too...:D :heart:

Rosebud said:
I might be in trouble huh 4U. I think she has a little more hair then you too...:D :heart:

:rofl:

:p