Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Old 10-24-2006, 01:52 PM   #1
HGB

Default Medical Marijuana Program in Tennessee

Cocktail Supper to Discuss Re-establishing a Medical Marijuana Program in Tennessee
Oct 19, 2006 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM

In the past month, there has been much renewed discussion about medical marijuana in Tennessee, occasioned by the Wall Street Journal story that Dr. Constance Gee, a Vanderbilt University professor and the wife of that university's chancellor, uses cannabis to help her cope with Meniere's disease. For many Tennessee health professionals, discussing the medical uses of cannabis with their patients who suffer from a wide range of medical problems is not an uncommon experience, because cannabis has proven to be a helpful medicine to address a number of serious health conditions.

Unfortunately, while these health professional-patient discussions are not prohibited, assisting patients to obtain medically approved cannabis has not been possible here in Tennessee since 1992, when our state's successful program was suspended after the federal government stopped providing cannabis to our state. With your help and guidance, we can add Tennessee to the dozen other U.S. states which currently have approved medical marijuana programs.

Please join us for a cocktail supper and an important meeting of concerned Tennesseans who are working together to re-establish our state's medical marijuana program. On that evening, we are honored to hear from Allen St. Pierre, the Executive Director of the National Organization for the Reform of Marijuana Laws (NORML), who will discuss how other states have successfully launched their own medical marijuana programs and how Tennessee can do the same. We hope to draw Tennessee activists from all organizations which support medical cannabis to this important meeting.
Old 10-24-2006, 04:03 PM   #2
stoner 420

stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420 stoner 420

does anybody know more about this i live in TN and i have not heard about this yet
stoner 420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 10:55 AM   #3
HGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoner 420
does anybody know more about this i live in TN and i have not heard about this yet
was a first for me as well and i hit the news feeds daily....

try there contact info and see what they say

peace