Alien Dream Grow 2014

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tcbud

Reaction score
Alien OG
Blue Dream
with some other sweet girls thrown in and you get my Alien Dream Grow 2014. A medical marijuana happy time grow.

Come on out to the garden in a month and see them outside. Or come on in and visit the girls in 4 inch pots while you can. They get transplanted later today into gallon pots from their 4 inch pot homes. We used peat pellets this year after soaking the seeds for eight hours. Yes, seeds! We have not done seeds in four years or so, since that awesome Blueberry you can see in my signature.

We will be growing outside in an enclosed area, high in the mountains of Northern California. The plants will mostly be in 45 gallon Smart Pots (that are holding up well for their 3rd season). We will be using a FoxFarm line up for nutes and Happy Frog for soil amendments.

Welcome to the new thread. Feel free to comment, ask questions or just come by for a look see. The truely epic pics wont be here untill this fall. Watch out Bud Pic of the Month tcbud is on her way to another October win. Voters willing.

View attachment 111 Alien OG.jpg

View attachment 111 Blue Dream.jpg

View attachment 111 Flower Bomb Kush.jpg

OH BOY!!!!!MY favorite....Your grow!!!! looking beautimus already.

Thank you Rose, I have reserved you a front row seat. Nice to see you.

A......I happen to have a question for those on the forum.

Notice the last pic, the Flower Bomb Kush, do you notice the variation in the leaf color? This has been going on since it got it's first true leaves. It looks almost variegated, you know two colors on a leaf? We have them in new soil. I have fed them "seedling" doses of nutes, not much at all. And this presented before those feedings.

Also another question....

Does soil lose it's good nutes if it dries out. Do the living parts of the soil die? Just wondering. I have a potting mix that has dried out.

Thanks.

I think if the soil was exposed to the elements over the year then yes, rain water and such could wash away the goodies but if it's been in a stable, dry, covered place, I don't see that happening.

And as far as the variegation, seen it before on MP but never personally. I'd just let it grow...

Mojo for your grow, sounds like a great new flavor to grow out. :)

Thanks 7green. Been in the bag inside.

The other girls name is Sugar Black Rose. Will prolly get a clone too later. Gonna be less plants over all, should make up in size.

I have a Black Sugar Rose fem seed I got free from Attitdue! That's really cool!

Cant wait to see how that one turns out, maybe I'll pop it sometime when I have space...lol..

Looking great tcbud. I have a couple of those as well. Green mojo to ya. :watchplant:

Last edited:
Can I watch please! !??!? Cause I never seen alien of before tc lol. . Green mojo to you and JusBlaze

I think my name should be black sugar rose..what a great name...love it.

nice line up. IMO..the varigated one is a genetic flaw

best of luck

Ben

Transplanted the girls yesterday. Lots of root growth in the month they were in the 4 in. Pots. They are more comfy in gallon pots now. They will be put outside in a month or so depending on nighttime temps.

Hippity Hoppity 420 is on the way!

TC! My favorite Outdoor! Glad you came back to share. Love this!

Nice pics, I was up at 2 in the morning to see it but my pictures were no good.

Wow, beautiful shots, you have a gift girl. Just lovely pictures.

Almost as good looking as your "moon" shot, 7greeneyes.

Latest posts

Back