Rosebud's 2014 new beginning

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi peeps.
I feel like i am beginning a new way of growing so i wanted to start a new journal.

On July 10th I flipped my girls to flower. These girls had vegged under LED's my first grow to be completely LED. I need to learn a lot. If you know how i used to grow, the pictures of the thinned out plants might surprise you. It does me. These are 6 new varieties for me. Let's see if I can remember them... I cookies, boysenberry, sunshine daydream, matriarch, northern lights (which i have wanted forever thanks to TCBud), Jack Herer (sativa leaning).... View attachment DSCF3113.jpg

View attachment DSCF3114.jpg

View attachment DSCF3115.jpg

On the outside i have my Nurse Larry and two Satori's. I ran out of room in the shed, so that is why the satori's are going outside. One just sexed this morning and I put her in the nice hole mr rb dug for me.

View attachment DSCF3117.jpg

View attachment DSCF3119.jpg

View attachment DSCF3120.jpg
[/ATTACH]

Thanks for stopping in, i appreciate it. I am dealing with HOT temps this week and next..105 and above. I think the hottest the girls in the shed have gotten is maybe 89 for a minute...mostly stays at 84 with the airconditioner on. Nurse Larry and satori will be able to handle it. I am so glad they are in the ground this year and not in pots. I said i would never grow outside again and i am a big liar pants... Three plants this year. I hope to prune for no popcorn.

Attachments

• DSCF3111.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 1,201
  • DSCF3112.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 1,196
Those outside plants are looking gooooood! I am studying these lights right now for a purchase in time for flower. You started this at the perfect time! I hope you elaborate as I am a sponge for knowledge Rosebud.

:watchplant:

Looking beautiful Rosebud. Your outside Satori looks like it is going to be a monster. I wish I could grow outdoors, even with the high temps we get--hope you are staying cool. Can't wait to see the LED from start to finish.

Those outside plants are looking gooooood! I am studying these lights right now for a purchase in time for flower. You started this at the perfect time! I hope you elaborate as I am a sponge for knowledge Rosebud.

:watchplant:

Thanks St Nick, If you have any questions I am sure PJ can answer, lol. He is the led guru and is so very helpful. Glad you stopped in Nick.

Looking beautiful Rosebud. Your outside Satori looks like it is going to be a monster. I wish I could grow outdoors, even with the high temps we get--hope you are staying cool. Can't wait to see the LED from start to finish.

The big girl is Nurse Larry THG. The little ones are our favorite satori. I wish you could grow outside too. It is amazing how the heat doesn't faze them when they are in the ground compared to those pots you saw last year.

Here's hoping it all works out. Come and see me... when you can leave your plants. I can't leave mine.

I love those purple/pink looking LEDs, those sunflowers are quite rad as well.

I would grow flowers with my plants if I did it outside for sure. I might inside as well actually. Is there a specific (beautiful) flower that would do well with cannabis plants indoors? I guess the light cycle/feeding cycle, so it could just be raised with the litter, like a human baby raised amongst wolf pups.

Looking good and green mojo Rose. Is it dry where you are or do you have to deal with humidity too? I have high humidity as well but I added an extra turbo fan to my flower tent to keep the air moving real good. I sure wish i could grow outside. Unfortunately my state sucks.

Hammy, i am frightened to think what you could do outside! You would rock it i am sure. I hope your state starts sucking less soon. I have very strong opinions about your gov refusing a mothers request to bring in medical for her baby. He said she would be arrested. I believe that child died. I hope i am wrong about that...Oh dear, i am breaking politics rule, sorry. Are you able to keep your tent cool? I hope so.
We have very low humidity.

Thank goodness for the low humidity. It makes it fairly easy to cool down when you have humidity that rivals that of the Sahara Desert--my humidity right now is 15% with temps at 97. Rosebud, I absolutely plan on a visit to check out all your babies (I finally have a reliable plant babysitter) before summer is over.

Great start to your new beginning Rosebud, I know you will do well.

Looking great Rose,
Would you please elaborate on how large your flower space is and what LED's your using and how many watts?

Forgive me if its in your other journal.

(edit) OK, I found where you posted about your new lights.

I'm in Rose. Can't wait to see what you can do with the Sunshine Daydream. I've had that on my list for a while now. Green Mojo to you... :)

In for the new show, greenest of demure mojo to your lil plants

PP, so very nice to see you. I will let you know about the sunshine daydream, She is a dream of a plant, so pretty. I will get a pic for you. It is over 100 F right now so don't want to go in the shed and make it hotter. I hope it isn't over 84 in there but I have to check. I will right before lights out. This would have been impossible with a HPS...

Lyfespan. Thanks for the mojo..I think i need all I can get. Especially the demure kind. that is me. LOL

looking good rose! the outdoor ones especially i bet they are going to explode in the next month before they start flowering

Latest posts

Back