Big changes for the 2015 od grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ston-loc

Reaction score
So I'm going organic this year. I'm also going in the ground. Two big changes for me and I'm really excited. Not dropping beans for a bit, but spent all day digging, amending, and roto-tilling. I'm beat.

View attachment image.jpg

WOOOOOO HOOOOOO we are in the ground this year...no stopping the growth.. oh boy... i am so excited for this grow.

Bringing Satori back into the yard this year too Rose. Going to drop two Satori and hope for a female. Three or four buckeye purple and hope for a couple girls. And a couple purple monkey balls too. Going with four in the ground. Dug 3' wide by 2' deep holes. Can flower up to 12, so not too sure what more than the 4 I'll do, if any. Depends on how many girls we get I guess. Really excited for this year!

Nice, man! Good preparation. Spring is almost here!

Ohhhh man! :)

I'd love to do one or two outside, just can't manage that quite ... I don't think. :D

Sticking around, this is going to be great

gonna be a big one.
i can only imagine with what you did with pots.. you ready for the marathon croptober ;)

oh yes, this should be fun ;) :D

envious.
nice dirt too man.. i can't go down 6" before hitting huge boulders. very rocky crappy digging here. (good times doing fence posts lol)

Ill be watching this grow for sure.

Thanks everyone :48:

You know Kaotik, I really was surprised how nice the dirt was. I mean, 3'x2' holes still took a while, and I'm feeling it this morning. But it all broke down really nicely. Tons of earthworms too. Thats a good thing, right? haha. Basically, dug the hole. Tossed half a bag of organic compost into the hole. Azomite, bone meal, blood meal, green sand, dolomite lime, and perlite, along with peat moss. 8 shovels of that. 8 shovels of yard dirt. Till. Then repeat until the holes filled.
Im happy with how it turned out.

Whew hoooo - I'm down to watch some sunshine loving monsters!! Good luck on the grow, I'm subbed for this one for sure. greenest of mojo.

yaaay! it's only a feeling, but I foresee beautiful things happening in this grow op :D

nice start can't wait to watch

OMG!! I CANNOT WAIT!! I can tell these are going to be monsters!!! Green MoJo!!

Thanks everyone! I can't wait to get this grow started!

After your impressive results in the tubs this should be insane, when they get going be sure to draw a map or leave a breadcrumb trail so you can find your way back to the house.

Make sure ya bury a Chicken in the Hole with his Pecker sticken up,,,Its good fertilizer,,OH wait a minute,,think the Pecker goes down. LOL
Just playen. LOL
Cant wait to see your grow Bro.

Best of green luck for your backyard digs. Looks like you got good dirt to start with, I go down 6 inches, or less, all sand where I live. A friend of mine, RIP Mister T, always put a fish in his holes, got upwards of 30 generations of his finest.

Alright, I think tomorrow is gonna be bean dropping day. Still not sure what/how many I want to do. Planning to drop four strains, but all non femmed. 4 holes in the earth will be it for this years she beasts. Thinking I might also light depo one or two in pots for an early harvest. Now the question is how many of each strain to drop. Don't want to waste, and simply wont kill off any extra females. Have had a rather good streak rolling well over 50% female on reg seeds these past years... HMMMM...

2 of each? 3 of each of the two I def want to run, and one each of the other two.... What I'll have to ponder for the rest of the night and work day tomorrow i guess... Also planning on a controlled bean run this year too.. Gotta try something new each year :D

Latest posts

Back