First Grow Journal (Autos)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetmansticky

Reaction score
Hey this will be my first attemp at a journal that not with a pen and code words so bear with me.
The ladies are as follows
Oh they are all autos
Royal Queen Seeds (RQS) royal haze automatic
Thc-15%
Cbd medium
10-12weeks( breeders say so )

RQS royal creamatic
Thc15%
Cbd low
7/8 weeks we will see

RQSbubble kush automatic
Thc 15%
Cbd low
8/9 weeks put in soil on 10th aug they are all under 1 inch tall will post pics in a few days . Under 600 w hps in promix will be using custom notes till I run out mabey 3 weeks then plagron bio for the rest . As close to organic as I can manage ATM. I know I know soup feeding is frowned upon round here but it's all I gots

Ok my man... congrats on the grow but let's start fixing stuff right off.

Kill the 600 watt and run a t5 4 bulb until you switch to flowers

600 is wayyyyyyy overkill right now.

Custom nutes?

What do you mean? Compost tea? Adding whatever?

It won't take much to get them going in veg so don't over complicate it in the beginning. Start slow, let them grow.

Once you see progress of growth and how they respond to conditions then start to work on nutrient mixes.

In the beginning less is more. This plant is a weed and it grows if that makes sense.

I only have room for one tent at the min hence the autos.
They're really far away to keep em safe from heat.
I hope to have a new proper veg room going soon
Custom nutes are tailored to your tap water that's all.
Thanks toa

Mojo for your grow Sweet. I too love T5's for vegging. Little heat and the plants love it. I have one in my bathroom now.lol

Good luck and Green Mojo. I also Veg under HO T5's as they put off less heat and keep the plants small and squat.

I will look into them if I ever get my full setup on the go again but I doubt that will happen. I hope to be in a green state within the next year and not have to worry

hope you find your way to green state soon! ill pull up a chair and pass the pipe.

Thanks bios. I'm waiting till after Xmas to pick a definite one. There should be a few more to chose from by then too.

Side note amnesia auto from rqs 2nd time I've tried and first time it popped, nice tap root into soil and dead 2 days later. This one popped nice little tap then put in soil , showed its head then withered and died. In exact pots and soil as all the happy ones ^^^ above .
Don't know if its just an unstable strain or I just got mugged 2 different times.
But all the other rqs is super. Any one else have any experience with them ??

Latest posts

Back