My Satori trichomes say harvest but its less than 7 wks since flip??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bud88

Reaction score
This has got me freaking out! I've checked my log and calendars over and over and 1/9 is 63 days from when I switched to 12/12...so I am at 47 days and I decided to check trichomes for the hell of it...what I see doesn't jive with the days...
I have mostly cloudy with a few amber!!! This doesn't make sense?

Ideas from thr Satori guru's?????

I will try to get my friend to coma over and uses his zOrb so I can post some trichome pictures ASAP....

Amber trichomes was not the plan!!!!!!!😰

I wanted to get the post up so quick that I forgot to mention the plants are still producing new pistils...
The only odd thing that has occurred during flower was a timer malfunction that caused them to get a 14/8 light cycle for three days before I noticed which I assume has no bearing on the situation..One of the girls is showing some purple leaf color because the temps have dipped into the 60's during the dark period.

I'm completely confused!!!

gets down right infuriating some times, huh? hope it works out for you, bud. They look nice...

Man, those are beautiful plants. Take a sugar leaf off the plant and go into natural light and look at it thru a loupe, i take it you are using a loupe.
I never have amber at 63 days. Do that and let us know.. They are beautiful though. Congrats on that.

Bud88,

I've had the same problem, that of loosing track of days.
I now use a calendar, hanging right on the door to help keep track of days.
Satori doesn't get cloudy at day 49 and I've never seen amber on Satori even at day 70,
when I like to harvest.

They are cloned on day so ad so.
Vegged so many days and flipped on day x...
see? It does get confusing.

You may have smoked a joint as I do and lost track of time.

It happens...

The Poet...♪

I wish that was the case. I have it written down on three different calendars and I have a log book of every feeding.

Rose, I did that last night which is why im confused... my friend has a USB microscope I'm going to have him snap a few pictures of my sugar leaves and I'll post them as soon as I can. I am hoping that my eyes are just playing tricks on me

Like the poet I have never had that happen and I have grown her many times, and I don't think your light could cause a plant to mature...I am very interested to see.

The one thing that I suspect here is that these plants seem to be more Indica phenotype than other Satori that I have seen. As these were grown from seed, there is no way to know what the phenotype is. It may be that the seeds came from a more recent breeding that has had the phenotype changed enough to account for an earlier flower and onset of amber trichs.

But then again, it could just be the light tricking his eyes. :) It wouldn't be the first time that a grower has been tricked by lighting color. me, me, me :doh:

I sure hope you are all are correct and it's my eyes because I would like to see my girls go another two weeks at least because my yield could be amazing for two plants under 1000 watts.

And for the record I have been putting off a trip to the eye doctor for quite some time lol

Rose, because its only 7 weeks I understand but not knowing that and going by the trichomes doesn't it appear to be further along than you would normally harvest Satori? I guess I'll just have to watch it carefully and hope that it doesn't amber up any more.

No, because there are so much clear.. It just doesn't look mature. You can take a small bud and dry it, BUT, if you get buzz and you will, see how long that buzz lasts. I am betting not long. The few ambers are strange. If it was mine i would let it go.

How bout you pm the hemp goddess and ask for her opinion. she has been growing for decades.

Thank you for that explanation I feel better about it now lol and I will take your advice and shoot her a private message and have her take a peek at this thread.

Latest posts

Back