For old times sake!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps the most infamous quote:

Once you know they are male, then if you don't want that male you yank him, dry him, and smoke him anyway. It's great way to recycle, and make room for whatever female/male combination you like.

Remember, we are talking about WW leaves that are abnormally high in THC, and even the tiniest trichs barely visible to naked eye without magnifier produce a great, mellow, totally non-disruptive high. I can see why it was chosen as a great strain for medical marijuana. Even the tiniest (seemingly trich-free) leaves are sticky-sticky! And rubbing your fingers on the stems or branches makes them sticky and fragrant with the WW fragrance. I love growing marijuana also to freshen up the bedroom (I give them CO2, and they give me Oxygen).

Art --W.W. ? --White Widow ? --- My Widow be 3 years old in August and going strong !

Art --W.W. ? --White Widow ? --- My Widow be 3 years old in August and going strong !

Not just White Widow, but Dutch Passion White Widow :D:rofl:. It was a popular strain back then, Keef.

It was either Dutch Passion or Mr. Nice -- I ended up with Dutch Passion !-- If I remember right !--It wasn't Mr. Nice !--- She been good to me !--- Loves growing in water !--- Clones easy -- No problem with potency !

Nice to see your aluminum head gear here Art. Some of the funniest posts came from you. Your slant on things always refreshing. Ah, those were the days, couldn't wait to see what was happening next.

Went back and read just the first page of that thread....

Too funny. Tearing up laughing.

Could have been. Can you see him doing that to a plant tho?

Tcvg would not have done that. He grew some dank.
That looked like something a swarm of Grasshoppers got ahold of. Lol Bet he flavored his weed with strawberry sodas too. :rofl:
Good to see yas Art.

Wow, Art, how are you doing? Good to see you! Where are you moving?

That thread just cracks me up. I wondered for a while whether it might be a thread by one of our more eccentric members--yeah someone like TCVG. However, as the thread went on and on, I became more and more convinced it was just some sad grower who was totally clueless.

Hey there Art! How have you been? good to see you again :D I read it again and recalled it, it's exclusive MP comedy, so funny. I miss having one of this type of growers come in here and crack us up, it's been a while, I hope it happens soon

Hi, everyone, great to see you all!! :banana::smoke1::D (Back to) sunny FL, THG!

Remember PapaBeach?

Latest posts

Back