Growing Marijuana Forum Bud Pic of the Month!

sawhse
Dalahaze
Bud Pic of the Month!

JustAnotherAntMarching
DNA's Lemon Skunk
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Forums > Coffee Table

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.
Old 11-21-2006, 12:27 AM   #1
86vwgti8v

Default typical questions Involving stinger total detox

So let's start with I smoked yesterday night,(sunday) and saturday and friday night. Before that it was a week that I had not smoked. Prior to that week I was smoking rather heavy. 3-5 blunts a day. 3 to 7 grams a day for a while.
About me, I am 6' tall and about 170 LBS. My metabolism is rather high. I drink lot's and lot's off water on a daily basis, even if I don't have a test.
About 3 weeks ago I tried the certo method and that's a joke. It has never worked for me. not for probation and not for jobs.
Tommorow (tuesday)I have a test at 9:30 A.M. so like i said it been since sunday night around 8 P.M. since I smoked.
I just bought a product called stinger total detox. It's a liquid. It says to pee frequently. I have a hard time peeing frequently. Even if I drink lot's of water I still retain it for a while.
So I guess where I am having trouble is, In order to pee alot before I go I'm going to have to drink alot water.
I know not to give them the first pee of the day and after that I might get 1 more out before 9:30 A.M.
Should I punish myself with water before I drink the detox stuff or no. Although it does say to drink 4 bottles of water after the detox stuff. which I plan on doing. Should I go easy prior to taking the stuff?
What about any help from my friend cranberry juice and pills?
The test is going to be a simple on site test.
PLEASE HELP I REALLY NEED THIS JOB.
Has anyone ever used stinger products?
I also wanted to know, along with this product is it a good thing to take the aspirin too?

Last edited by 86vwgti8v; 11-21-2006 at 12:31 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #2
bird.lavonne

bird.lavonne
Default Looking to perform an intervention

My name is lavonee and i have found something about your topic in this site. So, I would like to share you.
Please respond me just you thing this is helpful for you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Bird.lavonee

Looking to perform an intervention on a loved one who is abusing drugs or alcohol? This site can definitely help. http://www.druginterventions.net
bird.lavonne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 03:09 PM   #3
tcooper1

tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1 tcooper1

Sometimes coffee will make you pee alot.I would say.....GOOD LUCK AND DRINK AND PEE.....Let us know what happens....good luck

Grow journal..http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=26930.... ..please take a look any advice you can share I would love to hear....The more you share....The more I learn...thank you
tcooper1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
pimpdaddycoolz

pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz pimpdaddycoolz

well i can tell you this much. i havent tried that product, but if you hit up a smoke shop they have another detox called platinum.... something. Smoke shops always have the product. it works wonders! passed my test with ease!
pimpdaddycoolz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2008, 11:44 PM   #5
md.apothecary
Art is Resistance!

md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary md.apothecary

To answer your questions.....

Water, water water water.... if you're not peeing it's simply because your body holds more water, and this is probably because you're dehydrated. Having been a pre-med student, I can tell you that if you're NOT peeing at least a handful of times a day, you're body is dehydrated.

Coffee as mentioned above is a natural diuretic. This means simply that it will make you pee more. However, this will not help your situation. You NEED fluids in your body to carry the toxins out of the system. So water is your best bet. Those doing a detox and cleansing tea for say, cleaning colons and such must drink at least a gallon of water a day just to stay hydrated.

In your situation, you want to basically flood your system with fluids, drink the detox stuff, and this basically acts as a diuretic also, flushing your system of those fluids.

NOTE: DO NOT DRINK MORE THAN 7 GALLONS OF FLUIDS A DAY! You will literally drown yourself from the inside out!

Good luck....
md.apothecary is offline   Reply With Quote