Gooch's Stray Flower cycle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gooch

Reaction score
As many people have followed my various grows will notice quite a leap in flower cycles from this past summer when i was under construction, during which one of my plant got far to large to go in with the last flower which had a huge pinwheeled plant which netter 10oz dry, but took up 1/2 my space lol. so this strawberry kush couldnt make it and at that time it was over 4 ft tall. well 3 months later it is now 7ft tall. I snapped her down and trained her for the 3 months so i would be able to fit it in the room which i have now done. This cycle has 2 plants 1-strawberry kush monster and one super freak. They were put into the flower room on the 13th of december

View attachment 20161230_034429.jpg

View attachment 20161230_034439.jpg

View attachment 20161230_034449.jpg

Awesomeness abounds... Love it... glad you didn't have to build a room... good job of training.. fun to see, thanks.

She is stout fosure brother :)

Green mojo, hope she nets you at least an elbow.

This is going to be good I can't wait to see how they grow should definitely give you some serious weight

I have 3 of the 4 hps going and 1 cmh going so i am hoping i have enough light, the plants completely blew up with flower sites I am so pumped to see how this turns out. Thank for watching, and commenting.
Last strawberry kush netted me 10oz dry it was a 5 ft plant snapped down to 3ft and vegged for a couple months this one has had twice as long so im shooting for the sky

View attachment 20161230_171851.jpg

View attachment 20161230_172013.jpg

I am completely in shock as to how much these plants are eating. I started their flower cycel at 2.0ec they still seemed very hungry so next res change i moved it up to 2.9 ec they drank over .9 ec in 2 days, i then added in more calmag, and phosphorus getting it back up to 2.6ec then in 1 day they drank back to 2.1 ec. This past res change i started them out at 2.7 ec on sunday morning and they already drank .4 ec. Typically in past grows i never went above 2.5 ec this grow i am pushing them to their limits. Still no leaf curl, they are just prayer to the sun

That's awesome my friend she is looking absolutely amazing

Looks like a good yield is heading your way.

I am super pumped, last grow i did an experiment with UV, well tecnically removing the uv lights. I had incredible trich development when i first tried the powerveg uv t5 bulb but i was also using super hps and i wasnt sure what was better or both. So last flower i did not use uv and was very dissapointed although anyone i gave it too loved the **** out of it i hold myself to a high standard. So this grow i not only added in uv but i doubled down and put a second 4ft 4 bulb with 2 uv bulbs. And in just under a week holy ****, the smells, the colors the trichs everything is blowing up. So i recommend everyone pick up powerveg uv bulbs you will not regret it

Could you give us a pic of your light set? Im curious about the uv bulbs.

dude, how many watts are you pulling? i wouldn't have the patience to run all those lights. or the funds to pay the power bill at the end of the month. btw, monster plant!!

Thats a weird setup for lights. Lots of power and heat. Hummmmm

Thanks for the diagram gooch.

Latest posts

Back