Sneaking in fake pee...questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kimbo

Reaction score
I have a pending drug test coming up in a couple of weeks. I normally smoke everyday and I'm terrified of failing this test. If I fail, I won't get into the college program I've been accepted to. I quit smoking 2 weeks ago when I found out about the impending test, but since I've smoked everyday (sometimes several times a day) for years, I'm afraid I won't be able to pass it even though I've quit. I read on here where someone quit for 2 months and STILL tested positive. :eek: Yikes!

I have questions about sneaking in fake pee. I'll probably take the test in a clinical setting and I'm not sure if they'll watch or not. I'm told, probably not.

1. Does it matter if I use clean pee from a man? (I'm female) :confused:
2. Does the Wizzinator work? Anyone actually use this thing? :confused:

I'm weighing my options as whether to take the test with my own urine, or try and sneak some in. Like I said, I quit 2 weeks ago and also I've been working out/excercising. I'm also dieting and have lost 15 lbs so far. I'm very petite so I'm hoping this will help detox me. I'm too chicken to rely on the sure jel alone.

Anyone with experience sneaking it in? Any suggestions, will be very much appreciated!

I hear the wizzinator is VERY effective... as long as u do exactly what it says to prepare the artificial urine. Or of course u can use someone elses... u wear it as a belt... be easier to conceal as a woman I'd imagine... I'm assuming u dont need to hang one out for a urine test? I dunno how it works for u.. it can take months and months for thc to leave a persons system.. has to do with many factors... diet.. water.. exercise..

I am a skinny one myself. 170lbs and I only know of heavier people having it last in their system for a long time. I posted up that as long as I drink plenty of water and don't smoke 4 days is good for me. I have taken many. Failed a few, but that was from not stopping and trying to rely on that drink stuff or the pills. My dad uses golden seal root tablets and he has never failed one. But... but... I don't want to tell you that it's going to work and then you fail. I have faith that if you continue not to smoke, drink plenty of fluids, eat good, do some cardio, and piss clear on the day then you will be fine. I have never failed with clear piss. I am thinking of getting one of those lil things you piss through for when I get home. I know you can't use it... well... then again you could adapt it to fit. Just electrical tape a lil funnel to fit around... you know.

so this is the way iv always passed drug tests and why (in theory)it works.
drink 2 gallons of water a day and take b12 for a week before the test.
think of it this way if you take a glass and put a drop of red food coloring in it the food coloring is easy to see but if you start adding water it becomes more deluted and harder to detect. now imagine putting a drop of red food coloring an a swimming pool the more water you add the more diluted it becomes till you only have trace amounts. drug tests can only detect thc if it is in a certain concentration.
the b12 is to keep that yellow color to you urine. something would look funny if you go in and hand the technitian a cup that looks like it is filled with water

Latest posts

Back