Rose is growing

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Hi peeps, well, last summer I was able to get enough pot to make medicine again. But it wasn't easy. I had russet mites. So i am back indoors and it is way fun. Here is some pic's of spring 2018: I don't know what his little lime green shade shrub is but i like her. View attachment DSCF5036.jpg

View attachment DSCF5035.jpg

View attachment DSCF5037.jpg

View attachment DSCF5038.jpg

View attachment DSCF5039.jpg

View attachment DSCF5040.jpg

View attachment DSCF5041.jpg

View attachment DSCF5042.jpg

View attachment DSCF5043.jpg

Thank you for dropping by, for those new folks, i am an organic dirt farmer. I have worm bins and compost bins and I like to reuse my soil by adding amendments. I use teas for nutrition and I am lousy at that. I don't do it often. In organics by the time you see a deficiency you are way behind in feeding. Again, thanks for checking in.

Good looking garden Rose, especially that franks gift x Valentine...keep those pics updated!

Woo hoo! Indoor blurple LED grow! Pullin up a bucket and down in front, please :icon_smile::D

Congrats on the new journal and some grate looking little girls there. I have to remind myself to keep a barrel of tea brewing. Otherwise I have to top dress with Espazoma and it turns into a crapshoot. Its amazing how much them little plants can eat! Green Mojo to ya!

Hi Rose, those look sweet. I too have been doing outdoor grows, I can't wait to get back into my tents. I just don't love the unpredictability when outdoors. I still use my coco mix outdoors and keep the girls in pots for mobility and safety. I'll keep an eye on your journal. Can you share with me which lights you are using?

Hi Tastyness, I use Lush LED, and they are expensive, but i really like the results. They just dropped 20 % which helps. I like that if they go out for some reason, they will get a loaner to you until yours are fixed. Great customer service. Out doors is hard isn't it? It was the hemp russet mite that got me last year. I will try again, but I hope i won't need to grow outdoors if I keep a good indoor going all year. Keep us posted on your grows, it is so nice to see you.

St Nick, t hanks for dropping in, I need to remember what you said. Bat guano this morning. Thank you.

Though the "real plants" are very healthy; I think the infusion of a strange plant is uncalled for. I love your grow settings.

Green Mojo Rose.

I am getting ready to shut down for the Summer already. I have enough meds for the wife and I to last it out till the end of Summer. More than that though, we have to have a couple skylights replaced and one of them is over the grow room. So I decided to pack it up early this year.

Hammy, so your grows will be limited to winter hours only? I know you fought the heat and humidity. we have a couple of "sun tunnels" that i sure like in the winter here. not in the bathroom/potting shed I use.
Thanks for coming by, i have been thinking about you lately.

Hammy, so your grows will be limited to winter hours only? I know you fought the heat and humidity. we have a couple of "sun tunnels" that i sure like in the winter here. not in the bathroom/potting shed I use.
Thanks for coming by, i have been thinking about you lately.

After the new skylights are installed I will grow for longer periods. I just don't want the man being tipped off and winding up in jail.

Good Morning Rose. Beautiful grow you got going on. Green Green Green:icon_smile: And that flower Beautiful color. You got one of though claw bath tubs. I all way wanted one of those. Sending Green mojo to you. Wishing you a good day.

Good morning ness, i just took some pictures for ya. I love my tub, i wish i had a bathroom instead of a grow room, lol, not really, just if ya wanna take a bath it is a lot of work now days. Thank you for coming by. Here are the plants this morning, baby white flowers.View attachment DSCF5055.jpg

View attachment DSCF5052.jpg

View attachment DSCF5053.jpg

View attachment DSCF5059.jpg

View attachment DSCF5060.jpg

View attachment DSCF5062.jpg

View attachment DSCF5063.jpg

View attachment DSCF5065.jpg

View attachment DSCF5066.jpg

Thanks for coming by you peeps.

I can't believe you have beautiful flowers outside already. I still have snow on the ground, albeit, I do have some bulbs popping through. Dafs will be up soon.

Bathroom looks like it's getting pretty full. LOL

It is getting full in there. stretching is in full swing. I am sorry you still have snow Hackerman, I have spring fever bad. Patience I guess, i am not good at that.

Thank you Re, it is fun after a long ugly winter to see some blooms.

Whow, you got one green thumb Rose. Just love all of your beautiful pictures. I will be planting some flower from seed tomorrow. At least that's the plan.

Had a busy day today. I helped my girl friend move the last bit of her stuff from her shop. Second Chance Pet's. I help her out when I have a chances. Some Lady bought the place for right out from under her. She is O:K. Took a lot out of her. But being the last day. Has brought a smile to her face.

Wishing you a relaxing evening.:48:

Thank you ness. I bet your gf was really glad for your help, you have a way with dogs, for sure.

I just fed the girls bat guano tea, 1 tsp per gallon of water with molasses bubbled.

Latest posts

Back