10 reasons to get high in '09!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
noneedforalarm said:
once again you post something worth clarifying.

the government as of now makes more money off of marijuana being illegal.due to fines and the prison industry plus the money they make for being paid off by criminals with money to spare.lets not forget all the taxes to.if you remember if any of you reading this watched...the cnbc special where the mayor of oaksterdam i believe says he pays 600,000 in federal taxes.and he isnt the only establishment.not to mention all the petty marijuana drug dealers making there money stricltly on green buying up the world and paying taxes that way also.if it became legal of course they would tax and try to control like everything else.but think of it this way.marijuana is as easy as putting a seed in the soil and walking away.tobacco is a little more difficult to maintain,and brewing isnt for everybody either.but thats not really the point...its a good one,but not the best.if it becomes legal try taxing the guy growing his 50 plants and supplying all of his buddys and himself for cheaper than the corner store.you can not control that,and that is where they will lose the big money.granted the legalization will bring in mad taxes...probably more then it is illegal(i have a hard time swallowing that one),with the creation of jobs,new businesses* and all sorts of growth throughout the country.but i think thats what scares them.is there inability to tax the local supplier.think about it,if i grow 50 plants and sell grams for 2 dollars and the store sells them for 10 who do you think there gonna go to?especially when the stores are going to have it commercialized(not in a bad weed sort of way,but not enough attention to detail sort of way)and you have your hard earned sweat into your specific strain.on that note if it was to become legal think of all the breeders making there own crazy strains in there own time,think of what they could come up with.i mean look at what they do while its illegal,could you imagine if it was legal?were talking much higher then 50%thc ratings im sure.i dont know,but what i do know is the reason for prohibition is not strictly that the government is scared of what it can not tax,but it is one of the many reasons if not top 3.

Yes i agree. Thats whay i said that. And yes i saw that special. What really stood out to me is the point they made about how some areas around the US that once made their income off the oil business' now r using prisons. This creates jobs. I mean prisons r a business now. One man on the special said something along the lines of, "i thought locking someone in a cage was a last resort." 80% of the people in prison were incarcerated for non violent crimes. Modern day slavery.

noneedforalarm said:
im not trying to win ANYTHING.just trying to make you understand that im not bashing just discussing my opinion on a FORUM.
no doubt but ill stick with this statement.my whole intentions from the start aside from the original post i made here and the 420 one.and if i ever get angry at anything its usually the system or the fact that i can serve a mandatory 25 years for what i got going on ya dig?never at fellow smokers or growers.

7thG said:
however i feel u were coming at me kinda sideways and being disrespectful with the point u were tryin to make.

thats why your suppose to read the WHOLE post:p

SKAGITMAGIC said:
i'm still a little confused that I have a document on my wall that says i can grow 15 marijuana plants in washington state yet the feds can treat me like like a criminal,it cost me 200 bucks for the document, i gotta wonder sometimes if I'm paying ahead of time for the meals i get during my incarceration, whats with that!! Its still all about american greed

medical grows are legal in washington state.he paid 200 bucks for his certificate saying he can grow 15 plants.now state law says its legal to grow those 15 plants,but the feds say its nots.therefore any state police can not crash his door down for them(with new surpreme court ruling),but the feds can.the whole paying for his meals thing is rather funny,yet a cruel truth to this horrible conundrum.tax payers pay for prisoners meals,and the money he spent on the document goes right to the governments purse.

Yall Are Prime Reason To Burn One. Chill Out And Spark!!!!

u r both dum.

To legalize weed you have to pitch it financially to those who are really going to allow it.

Big Pharm
Big Medical
Big Insurance
Big Corrections
Big Corporate Whitey.

Good Luck!!

The Effen Gee said:
u r both dum.

To legalize weed you have to pitch it financially to those who are really going to allow it.

Big Pharm
Big Medical
Big Insurance
Big Corrections
Big Corporate Whitey.

Good Luck!!
its that kind of thought process that got us into this situation anyways.money and ignorance.and you say im dumb?also finacial isnt the only way of going about legalizing marijuana.but closed minded people are usually the ones that resort to money instead of finding a more beneficial way out.sorry but my "dumba$$" would rather change peoples minds instead of there pockets.and when you go that route the people you paid off often come back with the money to shut you down.so yeah im gonna pay off some big pharmaceutical company to stop selling there useless medicine so they can make no money to support weed.hahaha.maybe the medical and maybe the insurance but not corrections,whitey or pharmaceutical.they make to much off of it being illegal.so 2/5...yeah that works.

ur both dum for SQUABBLING.

Chill, you know what I am about silly pants.

The octopus has many arms....

Big Pharm: Global. Makes more money than you can imagine. I promise. Can you imagine the profit LOSS they would face if the truth was known worldwide about cannabis?

Big medical: They work closely with Big Pharm.

Big Insurance: Works in Conjunction with the first two. It is a medical market symbiosis. They all function independently and alone. Together the profits are innumerable. Also global.

Big Corrections: Ever heard of restitution? You have to PAY for jail time. Minor oposession offenses are a cash cow. My local corrections institutions (which are privatley owned by the way) turn huge profit as well...

See a pattern forming?

PROFIT.

Convince the owners of these institutions to replace the lost quarterly earning somehow and we will be able to grow pot in our front yards.

...And who owns these institutions?

Big Whitey.

///End Of Lesson.

xxdjbud420xx said:
Yall Are Prime Reason To Burn One. Chill Out And Spark!!!!
i swear you can be new or a regular member but you all act the same....do you read much?everytime i get into it with someone on this site its the same thing.i give my opinion and they go ballistic.way to act civil and not like monkeys in a cage.i obviously stated an opinion on 420 and this guy took it the wrong way.how the hell am i the prime reason for defending myself?

jesus christ(now this is the correct spelling for this)...you asked for it....once again i am not talking to YOU.its clearly a good thing your not trying to prove your IQ because you sure as hell cant read.if you could you would understand where i am coming from instead of making absurd statements.also,i said people go ballistic,i said YOU took it the wrong way.so maybe you should go back to school and take a course on reading and then just maybe you can see what i mean.

noneedforalarm said:
so yeah im gonna pay off some big pharmaceutical company to stop selling there useless medicine so they can make no money to support weed.hahaha.
i clearly understand,just read the post this quote came off of.

7thG said:
I now understand that there r people in this forum who never shut up and try to mask their immaturity with pages and pages and pages.
is that not a hit on my novels i wrote in this thread??

7thG said:
in any case that ish is old newz gee
Sorry to bore you...Did'nt know you study the financial pipelines whence the blood of a nation floweth...
7thG said:
I now understand that there r people in this forum who never shut up and try to mask their immaturity with pages and pages and pages. Im not in here to prove my IQ.
Word. I think I'll share what I got, instead of wasting it in my own head.
7thG said:
N i dnt spell all my wordz rite.
No! What?
7thG said:
N i dont giv finacial advise to my po.lol. Cuz i dnt giv a whaaaaaat. Im in here to learn to grow some "dank"
You got me there. Let's see the "Dank".

Now pipe down 'n lern summpin.

Pot being basically harmless is common knowledge now. Or even...OLD NEWS.

But Alas, It's STILL Illegal. Even for medical patients there are strict guidelines and you can still get busted/Raided if you violate those guidelines.

Although it's common in my world and amongst my associates and family...it's still illegal.

Why? because money is being made off it being illegal.

This thread has been officially hijacked by hijnx and needs some editing.

gotta love text and public education right guys.hahahaha
i mean im no genius by any means but damn.someone said in another thread a few days ago and this isnt an exact quote "for some stoners we sure are wound up" its not so much that,if you actually read or can read(due to horrible grammer skills,once again im no genius)then you will see most of the time its just a misunderstanding.on that note im going to bed,see you guys tomorrow.

The Effen Gee said:

But Alas, It's STILL Illegal. Even for medical patients there are strict guidelines and you can still get busted/Raided if you violate those guidelines.

the facts/opinions ive been discussing since the first page homie.besides the occasional bickering of course :)

The Effen Gee said:
Sorry to bore you...Did'nt know you study the financial pipelines whence the blood of a nation floweth...

Word. I think I'll share what I got, instead of wasting it in my own head.

No! What?

You got me there. Let's see the "Dank".

Now pipe down 'n lern summpin.

Although it's common in my world and amongst my associates and family...it's still illegal.

This thread has been officially hijacked by hijnx and needs some editing.

Har har @ Lets see the "Dank" .. pfff

Latest posts

Back