11th Hour of the 11th Day of the 11th Month

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbOldster

Reaction score
I know there are some veterans here. I lost a cousin and a dear friend to the 'Nam 'conflict', and another cousin married one of the first combat troops into that country (173rd Airborne Brigade), suffering through years of his personal anguish from his experiences there.

Many veterans return from war suffering horrible injuries, inside and out. I honestly believe it takes just a little cut above the norm for one to voluntarily place oneself into harm's way, and I just want to acknowledge those souls that have been lost, or have lost parts of themselves in service and sacrifice to the America I grew up loving - an imperfect America that has changed drastically in my years on the planet but one which, with steady resolve, may continue to shine as a beacon to the world as regards what mankind can do with vision and a determination to make the world a better place for all. I salute each and every one of you, from the bottom of my heart.

That is all.

https://www.va.gov/resources/

Attachments

• 285933-Thank-You-Veterans-Day.jpg
    285933-Thank-You-Veterans-Day.jpg
    316 KB · Views: 0
Love all my brother Veterans.
Peace to you and your families that suffered and are still suffering from those horrible wars.
And I would like to say fk you to the governments that put our men and women in harms way for money and power.

Latest posts

Back