5 weeks flowering big problem pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semajkroy

Reaction score
So im not sure whats going on here but looks really serious ill keep this short this is only on the top leaves of the colas started out just one but now its several

Mg moisture control soil
Bagseed
156 w cfl
80 degree temps
Watrr every third day mg bloom booster half strength everyother watering ( i did switch too full strength the day before this happened )
40 precent humidity
Ph is at 7 to 7.5 on runoff

Also the same morning i noticed this i also noticed my exhaust fan died sometime during the lights on cycle to its possible it got way to hot for one 12hr light cycle im only about 3 to 4 weeks from harvest and everything has gone perfect so far and dont wanna have to take her early i also added a can full of charcoal to the box to lower thr humidity about a week ago not bc iy was to high but just tryimg to lower it the last few weeks

hXXp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/semajkroy/IMG_20130909_223325.jpg hXXp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/semajkroy/IMG_20130909_223348.jpg hXXp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/semajkroy/IMG_20130909_223454.jpg hXXp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/semajkroy/IMG_20130909_223559.jpg hXXp://i1259.photobucket.com/albums/ii542/semajkroy/IMG_20130909_223551.jpgEdit : i dont think it was the fan going out as its fixed but itsbspreading

Well, they are burned but i don't know from what, someone that knows about that will be by.. I don't know if it is leaf burn from spilled liquid under the lights, or if it is nute burn. MG, some people have good luck with, most do not.

Hang in.

First you are more then 3-4 weeks away from harvest.

Second is that MG is a horrible medium for cannabis. often causing lockout due the time-released osmocote.

Third your adding nutes on top of the MG, which could be exacerbating the sickened condition of your plant. Definately seeing deficiencies.

Fourth, it's bagseed.

More ppl will chime in with what exact def it is.

Rosebud said:
Well, they are burned but i don't know from what, someone that knows about that will be by.. I don't know if it is leaf burn from spilled liquid under the lights, or if it is nute burn. MG, some people have good luck with, most do not.

Hang in.

lol...at the same time again Rose...:rofl:

my 1st suggestion would be an emergency transplant to a better medium (promix, FFhappy frog, w/e), removing as much of the mg as possible w/o damaging the root mass.

Ph is at 7 to 7.5 on runoff

Need to get that down to 6.5.

You have lockout of many nutes.

Many problems it seems. Like it has already been said, your soil sucks, you are also feeding on top of the soil nutrients and your ph is way too high. Transplant to better soil asap.

Transplanting isnt an option right now lost my job so pretty damn broke would a good flush help i also have some lime if some sort of tea or water lime mix would help?and just ut down on the nutes if not completely stop them

Sorry, I had to delete your imbedded links. We ask that pictures be posted here and that you post not direct links. The pics will need to be resized down.

I also think that the Miracle Grow is a big part of the problem. I understand not having much money, but if you want to save this plant, I think that you are going to have to replant in better soil and get better nutrients if you want to save this plant.

I also agree with 7 that you are quite a bit further away from harvest than 3-4 weeks.

I may use Miracle Grow feed, but I wouldn't touch the soil with a 10 ft pole

I don't know if a flush right now would be a good thing, it may cause more of a lockout as the water breaks the osmocote down.or if it'd wash it away/flush it...

don't know for sure...

definately stop the supplemental nutes (bloom booster). Stick to STRAIGHT WATER for now...

Latest posts

Back