Ball Jars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Negative on that one Brother !
I have ordered a plethora of wide mouth mason jars from Walmart!
Those mofos deliever it to your door if over i believe $30 or so,
No need to go there and they are fast
Also I ordered a fiskars pruning scissor.
They made a mistake and sent me a beauty fiskars pruning pair with a sheath .
It was $28 in the cat and I got it for $10 ( sumthin like that)
Next day I ordered 2 more and they sent 2 of the same .
My honey has misplaced one so far
and we have no more sheaths !
Mine arrived next day, none broken!

Bubba

I’m gonna have to try them. Those jars taking up a lot of room in my cabinet. I love the look tho of weed in a jar.
There is a big clear see through panel on them, so at least you can see it in there.

They are sort of pleated on the bottom sides so it forms a flat bottom . I guess if you seal a mealed them shut it would suck the air out, I just press the air out, fold top over, zip shut and done.

Bubba

Shouldn’t Ball Jars be called Ovary Jars? Maybe I am doing it wrong but I usually cull the males long before it is time to cure…

I started using them when my safe got too full..

Bubba..
Which is a perfectly good excuse for a new safe, right? Which will then be a good excuse for more guns, right?

Bubba

I am thinking along this line also. I also think this may make the grove bags last longer
I have a couple that have been reopened to force air (still burping on them) in final cure.

The seal still works fine. That was what I wondered about.

For those that haven't seen them, fear not. I really imagined them like weed in a sandwich baggie from days of yore, the inside of bag all covered in micro scratches, tricombs stuck to them.....the horror..

Nope, very light weight, very slick, nothing adhered to them. Similar to Seal-a-Meal bags.

I guess the ultimate way would be to use the grove bags, and then the vacuum sealer to pull most of the air out without smashing the buds. Then tossing into the freezer should be good for at least a year or two.
Being a cheapskate, why not storeaway in actual seal a meal bags, and reuse the grove?

On the other hand I mean these bags are not expensive, and appears it would allow snipping off the seal a meal strip and then seal a meal it shut. This is likely better material for long term storage anyway 🙂
Not to mention they would be stinkafide by the budd that had been living in there.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back