BBPs' Watermelon Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
I know, I know, it's a lil late to start these but i'm hoping these will get done just in time. These are 3 strains-White Wonder(the 2 in the same cup), Jubilee(already have some of these fruiting nicely outside) and Quetzali. If they don't have time to finish outside i'll bring them in and finish them under a lil hps lighting;)(for those who didn't know WM is a great inside plant). Funny thing is I don't eat watermelons. Just like to grow them for my family and friends lol. I also have some strawberries growing alongside of my watermelons outside. I love strawberries:hubba:. Btw, White Wonder has white fruit. Anyone ever try these before?

bud 080.jpg2.jpg

bud 081.jpg2.jpg

We love mellons here at the Grunt household. :hubba: :p Had a family get together over the weekend and i bought a weird mellon and i can't remember the name. It was a cross between a Honeydew and a Cantaloupe. It looked like a yellow football and man was it good. Anyway look foward to watching your mellons grow. For some reason that just doesn't sound right. :D

For some reason that just doesn't sound right.
Lol...yeah, if I was a 13 yr old girl i'd probably call you a freaky old man but in this case...THANKS!

Woot, watermelons another fun grow. I love growing all kinds of things in the garden. I can't wait to see some big ol melons! Take care bro and good luck with the grow!

~Burn One~
Dewayne

A shot of the full plant and then Mr. Honey Bee doing a lil pollinating for me:hubba:.

bud 093.jpg2.jpg

bud 094.jpg2.jpg

I am going tomato's in my grow room and doing Great!

Thanks TBG...kinda forgot about this thread...lol. They're coming along great. I'm going to transplant these in the cup to the ground today, despite the heat.

bud 166.jpg2.jpg

bud 165.jpg2.jpg

I here ya mang. It's been hot as hell here also. Damn AC's have been running non stop on high for the past week. ;) Gotta keep them ladies cool if ya know what i mean. :hubba: We like to stay cool also. :p That one pic almost looks like a pumpkin.

That one pic almost looks like a pumpkin.
Lol...I noticed that too. Just a few days ago she had stripes and different shades of green all over now she's dark green. Don't know what happened there.

i'd say u got pumpkelon, don't know if thats possible but hey it sounded good, good luck with the grow, i'll to toss some pics of my tomatos up here for u guys to check out. don't forget new pics BBP

Latest posts

Back