Best marijuana google play app

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d_alex14

Reaction score
Hello my friends.
I have discovered a great app on google play, named Cannavibe.
I searched for an app like this, it has all things in one piece :D .
You can see what can you can eat, what can you listen, and the most impressive, you can create an account, and count how much you smoke daily, and how much you spend.
It's an easy tracker for those who want to have a daily, weekly, monthly, or even annually numbers of how much you smoke and how much you spend :)
Oh yeah and i also forgot, you also have a lot of strains with info for each one.

I recall I was a kid maybe first or second grade and my mom brought spam home for dinner. My mom, Dad and I all took one bite and we decided to just have leftovers instead lol I have no desire to try that again.

I recall I was a kid maybe first or second grade and my mom brought spam home for dinner. My mom, Dad and I all took one bite and we decided to just have leftovers instead lol I have no desire to try that again.
I definitely don’t care to eat it on a regular basis, but I do get a craving for it from time to time.
Same way with head cheese, although I do like head cheese a little more than spam.

My Mom raised all five of us by herself cause my Bum ass dad thought it was better to get his check and disappear for a year or so over and over again till she finely divorced him. She once brought tripe home to save money and didn't know the tricks to cooking it. Stunk up the house for days and the dog wouldn't even eat it. I would pick spam over tripe.

Latest posts

Back