do u no my name 2?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kanehduhbuz

Reaction score
hello fellow growers:D tks again, 4 all the info on the other thread. mucho gracis. now, does anybody recognize these 2.:watchplant: :confused2: :rolleyes: i believe they r the same,:hubba: i feed with h2o only , maybe a soak with miracle-grow fert when doing the outdoor flowers, i put them outdoors end of may, - back indoors for cold season. all info greatly apprecited.

P1000586.JPG

P1000587.JPG

P1000588.JPG

P1000589.JPG

P1000590.JPG

Beaucarnea Longifolia - Mexican Grass Tree

how runninhemp (s it goin)- i searched your name but it was the wrong name - the good thing was it got me to the correct name (your was very close) the small plant is called beaucarnea recurvata - pony tail palm + the tall 1 is called syagrus romanzoffiana - a queen palm. u gotta luv it when people help people help people help people help people...help.

You have a thing for palms huh?

They are pretty interesting plants....if I must say so myself:cool:

those are killer mang.....just what i 've been looking for i think.....

are those droubt resistant like a palm? If they are, then def that would work out killer. Sounds like you've had em a while. How old are they? Are they slow growers like sago palms...but can they take full sun?

I am building a modern "sustainable" house. I am storing landscaping plants/ideas. My landscaping will only be watered by grey water and rain catches.

do you have anything else similar or cool like this?

check this 1 out - pyracantha (fire thorn) a shrub, that has thorns, that really hurt, hence the name - that i have trained (2nd year) as an espalier.
very cool - pruned it into shape - very impressive. orange berries, which r now showing, show thru the winter. very eye catching. other types of shrubs that can be pruned by this method include, ceanothus (evergreen kinds), cotoneaster, forsythia, jasmine, quince - flowering, viburnum, yew (taxus).

Latest posts

Back