Do you make CBD oil like regular THC oils?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, at the pricing of CBD isolates/distilates i would just buy it. 5000mg (5 grams) of CBD Isolate is under $25 delivered.
https://www.3chi.com/product/cbd-isolate/
Total$22.31
Thanks man. I guess if I end up making gummies this could be of benefit. I do have several ounces of CBD bud I bought and hardly use so maybe I still will make an infused oil with that too.

I make an CBD oil for consumption for sleeping. I make this from mostly Bud. I also make an oil for rub with A mixture of Buds and Leaf. I give it away to my neighbors ,friends and family. The edible is great for sleeping. I don't get high so there is no getting high on the Capsules I make. I just attempted making some CBN out of very potent weed. It help's my wife and daughter sleep better than the CBD I make but when I toke it I got a small buzz. So I just stick with my old recipe. I use the Magic butter machine and it makes it so easy. I hate the name and their marketing is moronic but it's made real well and works great. I use Bees wax for the salve to thicken it so it isn't runny. I used to just use buds but I did a test with leaf and it works almost just a well as bud for rub.

Yep,,,I have used Everclear and have some in my closet now.

Far out. I'm gonna get me some and try this out. I still have a little left. I tried once before a few years ago but It didn't turn out. These directions are pretty simple I should even be able to follow them. Thanks.

Gotta be super careful with these products... a friend of mine just lost a 6 figure paying Govt job after testing positive for MJ.. I know for a fact the man doesn't smoke.. but he does use CBD Lotions on his
knees.. research showed at least 4 major manufacturers producing CBD lotions tested positive for thc and even 1% can cause a person to fail a drug test.
The only good outcome. since losing his job he is spending valuable time now with family instead of missing out on his daughters sweet 16 party.. so, not all bad.
be careful, just because it says no thc.. He found this by drug testing himself prior using test kits...

Gotta be super careful with these products... a friend of mine just lost a 6 figure paying Govt job after testing positive for MJ.. I know for a fact the man doesn't smoke.. but he does use CBD Lotions on his
knees.. research showed at least 4 major manufacturers producing CBD lotions tested positive for thc and even 1% can cause a person to fail a drug test.
The only good outcome. since losing his job he is spending valuable time now with family instead of missing out on his daughters sweet 16 party.. so, not all bad.
be careful, just because it says no thc.. He found this by drug testing himself prior using test kits...
I know this is true. I'm sure mine has a small trace of THC and when I took oxy all the time they made me test for THC. I would quit taking the caps I make for sleep but only about 4 days before my test and I always passed. And I tell my Dr. that I'm using CBD. She's a pretty cool DR. I tell her I don't like taking the blood pressure pills and want some natural choice and she gives me options. Not many DR's will do this. I switched from a DR. who wouldn't even attempt to help me with this.

Latest posts

Back