Experiments as promised in my introduction.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some interesting results so far. The two pics are plants that were planted within seconds of each other. The only difference is the soil used. Plant on the left Happy Frog no additional nutes. The pic on the right is Strawberry Fields with no additional nutes. The HF has much bigger leaves and is shorter that SF. The SF plant is taller with narrower leaves.

Attachments

• IMG_0195.jpg
    IMG_0195.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0196.jpg
    IMG_0196.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
we are going to plant 60 cloves of garlic soon and this time Imma gonna feed them like i feed myself .
Two years ago we planted a plethoria of them and they came out all biafra like skinny
I was talking to Gangier the other day, he mentioned he ordered almost 100 sets of elephant garlic to plant this fall...he's getting into the Green Acres mentality...:)

The original harvest date was tomorrow. Looks like maybe a little longer. Blue Haze planted Aug. 22

Attachments

• IMG_0199.jpg
    IMG_0199.jpg
    840.6 KB · Views: 0
we are going to plant 60 cloves of garlic soon and this time Imma gonna feed them like i feed myself .
Two years ago we planted a plethoria of them and they came out all biafra like skinny
I got a jar of horseradish at the store Saturday. I'd only had it on roast beef one time before, at someone's house for dinner.
Yesterday, I finished up the last of the pot roast I made last week - there wasn't much left except shredded meat. Just about enough to make a sammie the size of maybe a 3/4 lb hamburger. So I toasted a bun and slathered lots of horeseradish on both sides, then threw the meat on it. Nothing else. It was AWESOME!

I got a jar of horseradish at the store Saturday. I'd only had it on roast beef one time before, at someone's house for dinner.
Yesterday, I finished up the last of the pot roast I made last week - there wasn't much left except shredded meat. Just about enough to make a sammie the size of maybe a 3/4 lb hamburger. So I toasted a bun and slathered lots of horeseradish on both sides, then threw the meat on it. Nothing else. It was AWESOME!
I now need to graze ☝️

Latest posts

Back