Fertilizer Names...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stonedwoodsman

Yes I Cannabis
Reaction score
Hi Group,
Please, give me some Names, of the fertilizers that you have had success with.
I know about NPK #s, and to use one for vegetative growth, and a blooming formula for flowering.
Where can I buy these, by the way, and what do they co$t?

Transplanted 64 seedlings today, started the same amount of some G13 seedz that a friend just gave me. :watchplant:
Both groups are 'regular' seedz, so I figure that 1/2 (32, each) could be males, so I'm planning A-Head :hubba: .
-(Can't 'preflower' indoors, under lights, as I live in a tiny house).
Now all I need is better fertilizer, I suppose than 'ole reliable' Miracle Grow.

So names, names, names folks,
Pleeze! :cool:

Thankx & 420,

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

Fox Farm Big Bloom, GH 3 part. Can be found at any hydro store, ebay and amazon. If going to feed the soil checkout Kelp for Less online

EarthJuice trio

Alaska Fish Fertilizers & Morbloom

Fox Farm trio + Cha Ching (just added CC this grow)

ESU/NSR Greenleaves Grow & Bloom

Organic Compost,,Worm Poo,Blood Meal and Bone Meal, Epsom Salt,Molasess.

Are you interested in organics? Or are you looking for chemical fertilizers?

High Group,

Thanks for all the help finding names of the fertilizers that you all use.

* HEY * Shouldn't these be put into the "Growing Resources" section, (or somewhere) for those of us who might be looking for this information???
- It would make finding information here, easier. :D
I really couldn't find it, anywhere, except pouring through 100's of Posts.

Also, if I use 'fresh' chicken manure, do I have to dilute it (with water) or is it safe to use directly on the soil/roots?
The same question for Bat Guano, which I can scoop out of some local barns.
- These aren't too strong and would burn the roots, will they?

Exactly HOW much nitrogen would be too much, for a weed plant, anyway??? :confused:

I mean, I could put a plant in a bag of strong-ammonia-smelling Ammonian Nitrate, which I have, but I'm sure it would die/burn up within minutes...
...So...
Could someone provide me with NPK #'s for vegetative growth, and flowering?

'Learning something new HERE, everyday!

Thankx,

StonedWoodsman :icon_smile:

The organic section is going to have recipes. There really is no reason to "reinvent the wheel". Coming up with good organic soil recipes takes a vast knowledge of all the components and how fast they break down. I would recommend following a tried and true recipe if youwant to go organic. Also, part of what goes into YOUR recipe will depend on the soil in your area--whether it is clay or sandy or acidic or alkaline, etc, etc. You cannot mix organic and chemical nutrients as the chemicals in the chemical nutrients will kill the beneficials in the organic soil. So you are going to have to decide whether you want chemical or organic nutes.

Fresh chicken manure is too hot to use on anything. The only manure that does not need to cook is rabbit pellets.

For NPK percentages, find some well rated cannabis nutrients and check the NPK on those. I use Flora Nova Grow, a stand alone nute for vegging. It is 7-4-10

Latest posts

Back