Flip when away or no

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ilv911

Reaction score
Due to a trip I got I will have to flip my girls into flower on week 7, let my mother water them and move lights up whenever is needed or let them veg for 9 weeks and flip them when I'm back but 9 weeks veg on 15L pots sounds like a root bound and me on machete aka Indiana Jones trying to move inside the room . Is pruning a good idea to make them smaller when I come back and then flip them ?

Sry bad English

Due to a trip I got I will have to flip my girls into flower on week 7, let my mother water them and move lights up whenever is needed or let them veg for 9 weeks and flip them when I'm back but 9 weeks veg on 15L pots sounds like a root bound and me on machete aka Indiana Jones trying to move inside the room . Is pruning a good idea to make them smaller when I come back and then flip them ?

Sry bad English
Your English is fine. I can not answer your question because I grow outside. Sorry naybe someone else will chime in. Plenty of inside growers here.

If your mother can be sure to keep the lights at the proper height, I would flip them. The first couple of weeks of flower are pretty boring aside from the vertical growth spurt.
I will go with the mother keep lights away choice then.. I'm not sure but all I can do is just hope for the best

It will probably still need some of the big fan leaves trimmed off when there is a lot. You might show your mother how to do that. ✌️. You Gould always hook her up with us. We will be nice and help her if she has questions ✌💕

It will probably still need some of the big fan leaves trimmed off when there is a lot. You might show your mother how to do that. ✌️. You Gould always hook her up with us. We will be nice and help her if she has questions ✌💕
If I ask her to remove fan leaves too she will punch me in the face. She hates my plants 🤣

Latest posts

Back