Friggin' Pistils!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Dave

Reaction score
Skywalker OG in flower for a full 8 weeks as of this coming Friday and yet those pistils are still growing instead of laying down and turning brown. I think she's got 2+ weeks left. The colas are definitely fattening up and she's getting very resinous and sticky. Time can't move fast enough - LoL.

Attachments

• 20230827_125555.jpg
    20230827_125555.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • 20230829_090717.jpg
    20230829_090717.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 0
Skywalker OG in flower for a full 8 weeks as of this coming Friday and yet those pistils are still growing instead of laying down and turning brown. I think she's got 2+ weeks left. The colas are definitely fattening up and she's getting very resinous and sticky. Time can't move fast enough - LoL.
Have you been hanging around with Big?

What about Epsom salts instead?
No and personally it is to late for Cal/mag....I drop it 30 day out.

two more weeks for sure
See I told you

I start to see nanners when I let one go that long. I have two strains that I would to run longer than 80 days but the nanners start popping out. Right at 11 and a half weeks.
Watching closely for those nanners, thanks. I actually got so paranoid yesterday, I removed a cola, thinking it had the start of bud rot. After an extensive autopsy, it was nothing, just a color change...what an idiot! All the triches are milky so I hung it up to dry and I'm hoping it'll be fine after curing.

I start to see nanners when I let one go that long. I have two strains that I would to run longer than 80 days but the nanners start popping out. Right at 11 and a half weeks.
Watching closely for those nanners, thanks. I actually got so paranoid yesterday, I removed a cola, thinking it had the start of bud rot. After an extensive autopsy, it was nothing, just a color change...what an idiot! All the triches are milky so I hung it up to dry.... I'm sure it'll be fine after curing.

two more weeks for sure
Hey Big...you were so right - the calyxes started to swell and I can begin to see pistil browning and the micro-buds. This pheno's flowers look like they're woven and Larfy compared to another hybrid I grew, yet they're changing now to more of what I recognize. Just needs more time.

Hey Big...you were so right - the calyxes started to swell and I can begin to see pistil browning and the micro-buds. This pheno's flowers look like they're woven and Larfy compared to another hybrid I grew, yet they're changing now to more of what I recognize. Just needs more time.

you can always pick off a few of the popcorn buds , put them in a jar with date and time , do that for a week and then when dry , start sampling to see what stage of ripeness works for you

you can always pick off a few of the popcorn buds , put them in a jar with date and time , do that for a week and then when dry , start sampling to see what stage of ripeness works for you
That's exactly where I'm at Big...thanks. Just took a small second sample for a quick dry.

Latest posts

Back