Greetings fellow cannabis supporters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Everyone has been welcoming, helpful and funny.
It’s a wicked good fit.
I’m loving there others like me. (Fused cervical spine and 5 lumbar levels)
I am gaining knowledge on clones so I can grow my own (legally I can have 12) make my canna butter.
Thanks to everyone who I’ve crossed paths with so far.

hope you stick around RW , I feel better just looking at your neck..🫶

Welcome. Lived in Stafford Springs(😁) and Waterbury (😵‍💫) for a time. Glad CT is semi-legal.
Now every time I go to cedar beach in Mt Sinai and I over look the LI sound into CT.
I will wave to you both.
On another note i just had a peanut butter and Italian honey on a martins potato roll .two of them.
They were things of beauty

I am new here. (Referred by a friend on X)
I reside in CT., I lobbied for medical mj back in 2012 and was the third person signed up.
I also got Workers comp to reimburse me for 4 years worth of mmj concentrate. Now the torturing me part is kicking in, so I opted out of their kangaroo court.
I make canna butter for medication.
I have cervical myelomalacia and a fused lumbar spine.
Anyone have any high THC Indica clones? (4) to be exact.
If so shoot me a message.

Seeds are sketchy so far. They sent autoflower instead of plain FEM.
I have some indoor plants in a room with an “ac/heat pump split”, for ample temps and humidity regulation. They’re small but flowering and healthy.
I just won’t get a large yield.

Nice to meet cannabis supporters.
Have a fantastic day and thanks for listening 👂🏿 🌿 ❤️☮️
Brothers grimm have a sale on fems 12.50 for 9 seeds. I ordered on Tuesday got them today. A few strainssare close to 30 THC according to the website.

Welcome Kristine, I logged on for the first time in quite a while… And lo and behold I found you…. Glad you’ve introduced yourself and met this great bunch of MJ growing enthusiasts.

Welcome to the both of you.
We have a nice family here and cover all aspects of growing and as an added bonus, "Life."
We offer advice for almost everything in life and usually, you get a 70-30% we are right.
Considering there is no charge for this service is the best deal found in 2023. :rolleyes:
More info available after church tomorrow.
as a side note I am enjoying 24KT smoke.
it makes me happy

Latest posts

Back