Grow Journal for my first two plants

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Progress seems to be good. Talked to a friend who's had this Chemdog strain before and apparently it just eats its feeder leaves super early. Weird, but apparently it's normal. It certainly hasn't slowed growth, since she's still the tall one...

Chem1.jpg

Chem2.jpg

Jack1.jpg

Jack2.jpg

Looking good man! Alot of strains will shed their lower leaves through flower even when fed a high ppm with ph in the zone. Many ppl don't even notice this because they lolli or trim lower growth anyway in or right before the flip.

Slow steady progress...the Jack Herer plant is still a bit shorter than the chemdog, so I have it slightly elevated in the tent. These were taken just after watering, so they both look just a bit droopy still.

Chemplant.jpg

Chembud.jpg

Jackplant.jpg

Jackbud.jpg

Well, the plants have been chopped. A good friend of mine helped show me the finer points of trimming. I'm not unhappy with the amount of bud that came off my first two plants. As soon as it has dried, I will weigh it.

For some reason, it is near impossible to find dry ice in the town where I live...but I am definitely glad I found it. The trimmings from my two plants combined with some dry ice in a bubble bowl netted just shy of 4g of delicious :)

20130609_162504.jpg

20130610_195946.jpg

Most of it is still curing, but the smaller fluffier buds are definitely smokable...and I've got almost a quarter ounce (13.5g) of that. Even though it's still curing, I went ahead and weighed the rest of it just to get an idea...47g of chemdog, 56g of jack. Good/bad/indifferent for two plants about 3 1/2' tall?

Latest posts

Back