Have a king 2023 2000w

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joseph Fontaine

Reaction score
Is this light a light you can use through out growing flowering have a troll on grow diaries and keeps telling meit won't do anything return it number one said it's loud I don't here it number two saying it won't even pop the seeds I have a smaller photo budding quite well so I know it's not the best but I got it. Gonna get a mars test 1000 I believe or a virapectra or that phlizon any advice would be great trying to get someone to check it out or someone who has one like it thanks

It will work. I have an older blurple king led(1200 if I recall correctly). My brother has a couple king 1500’s. They work pretty well. The new king LED’s look to be full spectrum/white light which is better. I don’t start my seeds under LED’s but you can. It looks to me like an acceptable entry level light. Fk trolls.

1692011919273.png

It's hard when your new makes you think you need all top of the line shit I think I can manage some decent bud for now to learn with that light my plants are to dark green he said said there not growing but I made a bunch of mistakes lol then said it won't get them to flower and all kinds of shit ppl i guess you're right ignore him

It will work. I have an older blurple king led(1200 if I recall correctly). My brother has a couple king 1500’s. They work pretty well. The new king LED’s look to be full spectrum/white light which is better. I don’t start my seeds under LED’s but you can. It looks to me like an acceptable entry level light. Fk trolls.
Do you know what distance you or he kept them at ?

I gradually lower the lights I use to get the plants accustomed to the intensity. Never closer than about a foot though. The plants probably could take the intensity but the closer the light is to the plant tops, the lower the spread of the light. The PPFD map(basically intensity) on Amazon is measured at 6” but if you look at the edges of that map, the intensity is relatively lower the further you get from center(plus 1900 is no useful unless you are using CO2).

I start seeds under T5’s or CFL bulbs. They can be positioned close to the seedlings since they run pretty cool. When I transition them to the LED’s, I do it gradually to prevent light burn. I know the new King LEDs have ‘grow’ and ‘bloom’ switches. The ‘grow’ LED’s are bluer and promote more stocky plants which is good in veg. When you get to flower, both switches should be ‘on’. That gives you more intensity and a broader spectrum. I don’t know if that is obvious in their literature.

Sorry. I write too much sometimes…

Nots fine I had it way to close before it wasn't getting taller at all just fat when I moved it up it started growing much better

Latest posts

Back