Hey HEY!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We didn't get much yet, but we know it's coming. Been colder than an ex-wife's heart here for two weeks. They're promising us mid 30's by next week, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I moved to Door Peninsula in northern Wisconsin from Denver in October when I was 17 with my stoner friend who wanted to go back home. Lived in an insulated shack with no interior walls and a wood stove behind their house. I probably couldn't have done it if I wasn't so ripped all the time. Three months of parting in the snow. I turned 18 the second week there and the drinking law changed to 18 two days later. Needless to say I got a little carried away in the bars. They found me in a snow bank in my friends backyard and brought me in and put me to bed where I stayed for three days. Those were the days. I think...

I moved to Door Peninsula in northern Wisconsin from Denver in October when I was 17 with my stoner friend who wanted to go back home. Lived in an insulated shack with no interior walls and a wood stove behind their house. I probably couldn't have done it if I wasn't so ripped all the time. Three months of parting in the snow. I turned 18 the second week there and the drinking law changed to 18 two days later. Needless to say I got a little carried away in the bars. They found me in a snow bank in my friends backyard and brought me in and put me to bed where I stayed for three days. Those were the days. I think...
Ha...MMhmm When I look back ..Excactly my thoughts..lolz

Latest posts

Back