How to insert pic in your posts....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Hemper Fi is having a hard time so I figured I wld try and do a thread with step by step instructions and pics.

First thing you need to do is re-size your pics to a size that MP accepts. I use Irfanview, Paint or Picasa.

These are the acceptable sizes:
Clipboard09.jpg

Step 1> Click Go Advanced Clipboard01.jpg

Step 2> Click Manage Attachments Clipboard02.jpg

Step 3> Click Browse This will let you choose the pics form the folder they are in on your computer This pop up box also tells you the Max sizes for the different types of pics there are. You need to make sure you hve re-sized your pics before you reach this step. Clipboard03.jpg

Step 4> Verify that your pics hve been uploaded...there will be a list of the pics you hve attached. Clipboard04.jpg

Step 5> Click the little paper clip icon and the drop down will list all your pics that hve been uploaded. Clipboard05.jpg

Step 6> Clicking on the desired pic will insert it into your post. Clicking insert all does exactly that. Clipboard06.jpg

If you use Irfanview (irfanview.com/) you use it to open the pic you want to resize then click Ctr+R and the resize window will come up.Clipboard11.jpg

Change the size numbers to ones that MP will accept like 600x800 for jpeg.
Then click Okay to make the changes....then click the letter S on your keyboard to save the changes.

Thanks Hamster!

I use Paint to resize my pics--it is incredibly easy and virtually all PCs have it.

Lol.....too big a bowl before I did this. :) Thanks Art.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Thanks Hamster!

I use Paint to resize my pics--it is incredibly easy and virtually all PCs have it.

I use Picasa for batch resize and either paint or irfanview for single pic resizing. Paint works fine but irfanview has a cpl quick things you can do via quick key shortcuts. I can usually resize, put text in the pic and save it in less then 20 seconds. I find it easier than Paint.

bho_expertz said:
Very nice ... But if Hemper has a Mac ? :hubba:

Lol...if Hemper has a Mac I guess I was of no help....:p

:icon_smile:

Imageshack.us Will Upload And Resize For You, Provide You With A Link, Copy, Paste And Viola!!!

Latest posts

Back