I think I'm ready to do this

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldsman

Reaction score
I was finally able to convince my other half to let me order some beans online,just in time for the big promo nonetheless:hubba: .Picked up some Swazi Skunk and Top 44 Skunk,both from Seedsman seeds,5 fem Short Stuff seeds Super Cali Haze(a super auto) along with all the freebies they gave away.I was concerned about using MGrow stuff as I had previously but knew of nowhere local to get FF,until today:yay: .I was in somewhat of a small "hick"town at the local hardware store and wandered into the garden section looking for some Jack's Classics fert and darn near broke my big toe when my jaw fell to the floor as I found myself staring at a shelf full of FF nutes.As my heart raced I asked the salesperson if they had soil also to which she pointed right behind me.It was as close to a public orgasm as I've ever gotten:holysheep: as I stared at bags of FFOF and Happy Frog.I guess I'll be making breakfast in bed for my other half because when I tell her how much I spent and for what:eek: I'll need the time it takes her to get dressed as a head start:bolt: .Eventually I'll face her and take my lashings:hitchair: ,I've heard how great FFOF is for the plants.After tomorrow I might be able to tell you how it works for a mattress:aok: .

congrats oldsman! Finally talked her into it huh, I've been there. I'm sure she said something like "Ok, fine already! But I don't want to see it or smell it. And if you set the house on fire I'm kicking your @**!" :p women hate to be badgered!:p :p :p :p
What did they send you for freebies? They have sent people different freebies in the promo.
-SSF-

a small "hick"town at the local hardware store
I don't have a hardware store..:confused2:.... but congrat's, and best o'luck oldsman! :)

SSF,My other half is ok with the whole garden thing,she'll even water them for me if needed.To find Fox Farms where I found it was like I said,a big surprise.I picked up 3-1.5 cuft bags of OF soil and some Grow Big and Tiger Bloom qts for $90.The Tude's freebies I got were:TH seeds Burmese kush,Kushage,S.A.G.E all fem,also Th Heavy Duty Fruity and Darkstar reg.,Dinafem Diesel,WW,and PowerKush along with whatever the G13 bean will be.I bought the FF mainly for the Super Cali Haze,WW and Diesel.Now I'm just waiting for the mail.Hick,I figured that would get a comment from ya.

oldsman said:
SSF,My other half is ok with the whole garden thing,she'll even water them for me if needed.To find Fox Farms where I found it was like I said,a big surprise.I picked up 3-1.5 cuft bags of OF soil and some Grow Big and Tiger Bloom qts for $90.The Tude's freebies I got were:TH seeds Burmese kush,Kushage,S.A.G.E all fem,also Th Heavy Duty Fruity and Darkstar reg.,Dinafem Diesel,WW,and PowerKush along with whatever the G13 bean will be.I bought the FF mainly for the Super Cali Haze,WW and Diesel.Now I'm just waiting for the mail.Hick,I figured that would get a comment from ya.

.............;) I love my "hick town" olds'.. :hubba: just the other day, down at the feed store, I saw a poor teenager wearing britches that were waaaay too big for him. (musta' been hand-me-downs) ;)..Poor kid could barely keep them hangin' on his butt. There musta' been 10 inches of his mommas boxers stickin' out, too.
I think he was totally shocked by my friendly offer of a bale tie to act as a belt. He just stood there with his mouth wide open, as I showed him how to cinch it up and tie it off! :eek:...

:rofl:......

good find Oldsman. you plan on doing a journal so we can follow along? i'd like to see some of the super auto's grown out myself.

Slomo,I need to do a GJ on the SCH,I just don't know how good I'll be at updates.There seems to be alot of questions about the super autos.I'll be doing mine outside in 5 gallon buckets with the FFOF and nutes.I know last year there was a group that grew autos outdoors with not good yields so I figured a bigger auto would equal more bud,hoping anyway.I plan on doing 1 in my usual MGrow mix and compare to the FFOF ones,should be interesting.Hick,that fellow you described must get around cause I swear I seen him at Wally world too.He must have lost the tie you gave him cause his britches were sinking low.

Latest posts

Back