LilDads Lil Grow 2024

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welp, lesson learned.

Luckily, I had such a jump on it, I can get it going next week. I’ll pick up some new seeds this week and get it right this weekend! I’m going away for a men’s retreat with my church this weekend and when I come back, I’ll hopefully see some sprouts!

New seeds!

I’m now doing the Instant Classik from Night Owl! Is the Pre 98 Episode 1 F4 with Marathon OG F3. Apparently, this stuff is pretty high test!

Hope to not screw this one up!

Seeing green! I’ll pop these lil maniacs today when it starts to warm up around noon and I’ll have my wife put them back inside this evening. I’m going to a church overnight event, so we’ll see how they’re doing when I get back on Sunday.

Man, these seeds popped up quick! I’m used to the Growers Choice seeds which would be in the ground almost three days before they’d pop up. I germed these cats on Tuesday and they’re already out of the ground and showing green!

We have a cool couple of days on Sunday/Monday, so I may have to let them stretch under some bad lights, but I left plenty of space in the bags to put more soil in there to bury them up from there. I don’t like doing it, but I did risk it putting them in so early, so, alas! We already have been barred from perfection (that’s actually a freeing feeling).

More updates to come!

Attachments

• IMG_2026.jpeg
    IMG_2026.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2025.jpeg
    IMG_2025.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2024.jpeg
    IMG_2024.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
General outdoor growing question:

Since the mornings will be in the low sixties, should I put the seedlings out in the morning and maximize their ability to get sun, or put them out around noon (when it gets to around 70), and give them less sun?

All three look good! They’re a lil stretchy, which makes sense since they’re under my weak light in the mornings since it’s too cold to set them out at the start of the day.

One looks amazing, one looks good, one seems pretty feeble. I put two pictures up of that one because it looks like some water residue on the leaves. What do y’all think?

It looks like I’ll be able to put them out from noon to 7:00 pm everyday this week. If they start the morning out under the weak light, they should be fine! Definitely not what I want for this early in their lives, but that’s what I get for starting too early. Honestly, I’m ok with some stunted plants more than I am with rot and nastiness that you get with plants in flower in Virginia balm-fest July.

Attachments

• IMG_2029.jpeg
    IMG_2029.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2030.jpeg
    IMG_2030.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2031.jpeg
    IMG_2031.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2032.jpeg
    IMG_2032.jpeg