Magnesium def. or something else?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JerseyFreshB

Reaction score
Pics are of one of my K2 clones. Seems like a little problem is coming up. Could these spots be coming from a Mg def. or something else.

Heres the info...
Coco Coir as my substrate...

3-14
Fed 1 TBL Big Bloom and 1/2 TSP GH Vegan Compost Tea per gallon which PH'd @ 6.4

3-15
Watered PH'd at 7.0

3-16
Fed 1 TBL Big Bloom and 3/4 TSP GH Vegan Compost Tea per gallon which PH'd @ 6.5

Given nothing since then.

Now here are the pics. Anyone have any input.

Thanks

clonefull.jpg

cloneprob.jpg

I'm not really sure what the spots are my friend. I wish I could help you out more but I just don't know. They look very healthy, though. What kind of light do you have them under? They look to be stretching a bit so you may want to move the light a bit closer to stop the stretch. Other than that, they look fine to me. Good luck and take care my friend.

interveinal clorosis is a sign of a mag def.mag is also likely to be def in 4th to5th week of growth. its fairly common...not rare anyways,and can be cured with epson salts.thats all i know,hope it helped

doesn't really look like mg deff. jersey. "IMHO".. She looks really healthy to me. As long as your new growth remains healthy, I wouldn't jump to conclusions too quickly.

Latest posts

Back