mish mash beans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
nouvelle, take a gander at these. looking like P def but theres no way. havent got a runoff as im letting em dry. my so called partner watered as i asked but felt they needed more than i said sooo..... im starting to freak a lil as fri will be 4 wks & theyre heading south. im scratching my head as all was trucking along then whammo! i realized that i didnt install a DI filter on my new RO, but i dont think this real is the culprit. ive run many runs w/o, w/ no probs. i believe to an extent that the molasses will re-mineralize the RO, so its not so "stripping" of the amendments. heres a few pics.

uh oh!

DSCN2727.jpg

DSCN2728.jpg

DSCN2730.jpg

DSCN2731.jpg

DSCN2732.jpg

DSCN2740.jpg

DSCN2741.jpg

DSCN2742.jpg

DSCN2743.jpg

Looks like a 5gal bucket. It's borderline too small for her and she might have sucked the needed nutrients dry already. Be my first guess. If she's a real heavy feeder. Than that might be it for sure. Need quite a bit of SS to cycle the girls of just water. But if that's not it. idK. Why RO? Tap water can bring benefits to organic gardening.

yeah i thought that also on "pot" size being too small, but i would think that plants would just fade out not burn. i guess though being root bound can & will cause ph fluctuations as ive seen many times from exp. RO cause you obv havent seen, tasted, or smelled this water. i know ppm of water in organic really dont matter to a certain point but this water is at 350-600. it almost comes out as a solid...lol i guess i should start hitting them w/ nutes. now that sucks. dont have any soil left to top dress. which reminds me to mix it up. thanks for the info. sorry about the small pics, gotta figure this iphoto crap out

Yeah. I think they need a 8-10 gal at 50-65% hot mix. They will be ok. Hit them now w/roots grow/bloom and some cal/mag prob too. Prob a heavy dose. Gonna have to adjust PH also since I have a feeling te lime has worn a bit in the mix and will struggle to regulate the PH another 4 weeks. But that one is your call.

5g will be fine. i just over veg'd these gals. im going 1/2 dose GO & fulvic acid to kick it in a lil faster. next round of 6 (clones) are in 5g airpots right now w/ 2 wks under their belt. thinking in 4 wks i will pull veggers & chop rootball to replant in same 5g pot. now i think i have the timing issue figured. live and learn. ive had a lot on my plate lately w/ us finally getting cold enough for the hills to make snow. now everybody wants lessons. gotta love the rich milfs that try to take up boarding. anyhow back on track. ive ideas of how my process should work now. thanks for the help

looks great doc...

i need to learn how to over veg. :D :p ...

broke my ankle in the first 5 minutes of snowboarding 2 years ago in Andorra :doh:

Nice plants doc ... Is the fulvic working for you ? Humic or Enz do you use ? And Mycorrhizaes ?

Teach well the milfs ... :hubba:

thanks irish, & over vegging is a PITA. you got a nice mix nailed down from the looks of that last GJ of yours.

bho, whats up? that sucks about your ankle. ive heard so many stories of bad luck w/in minutes of strapping a board on. never broke a bone snowboarding just the occasional KO...lol maybe a helmet would work. fulvic is working on other plants in veg & moms but havent seen these since i applied 4 days ago. im going there today w/ a cam. god i hope so. im at the 1/2 way point in bloom so this is stressing me a lil. its actually a 50/50 mix of hum/ful. mycos yes, its in the bio tone & i water in every 2 wks w/ great white.

you get much snow over there doc? we are still getting hammered with lake effect...i'm in the hardest hit area...we got around 20 inches so far...:eek: i'm near timber ridge ski lodge and thier loving it...they sure did lose money this season already...

hows those plants looking now? are they draining alright?

irish, yes we got a lil, but not nearly enough in my book. yeah i want to move to the west side for sure.

the plants are in shutdown mode & will not bounce back as my buddy forgot to tell me he was shutting his furnace down to save money & heat w/ pellets. well long story short the girls were hitting low 40's @ night. hash bags here we come. they were at 5 wks 12/12. now there is an oil heater in there to hopefully slow the fade (yeah right). on the bright side i took clones of all & are in 3 wks veg. unfortunately i just mixed up a batch of soil, so 4 wks til i can use it. always something.

Latest posts

Back