Obama's 18 Year Old Daughter Smoking Weed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

burnin1

Reaction score
From the dailymail.co

Did Malia Obama smoke MARIJUANA at Lollapalooza? Shocking video shows the president's eldest daughter puffing on a suspicious cigarette

• Footage shows 18-year-old smoking during the Chicago music festival
  • An eyewitness says she was smoking marijuana while mingling
  • Comes after photos of her twerking at the event surfaced online
  • The teenager suffered an asthma attack when she was a toddler
  • Is currently enjoying a gap year before starting at Harvard University
  • Her father has admitted to smoking marijuana in the past, and even joked about it at this year's White House Correspondents' Dinner
  • 'The last time I was that high, I was trying to decide my major,' he said
malia-obama-butt-twerking-video-lollapalooza-pp.jpg

By Wills Robinson and Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Published: 11:13 EST, 10 August 2016

Malia Obama has been accused of smoking marijuana after a video of her puffing on a suspicious cigarette was released.

The president's eldest daughter was seen inhaling from the cigarette during the Lollapalooza music festival in Chicago.

The brief clip, published by Radar on Wednesday, shows the 18-year-old mingling with crowds as she takes a drag.

An eyewitness insisted she was smoking marijuana, the tabloid site reported.

The teenager has suffered from asthma.

Marijuana was recently decriminalized in Illinois - the state where she allegedly smoked.

The footage was unveiled after photos of the Harvard-bound high school graduate twerking were shared on social media.

Malia, who was wearing a midriff-baring tube top and pair of cutoff jean shorts, even posed for a few photos while she danced.

She was also spotted dancing up a storm with her friends on Thursday night, catching a performance from Norwegian DJ Cashmere Cat.

It was around the same time Hillary Clinton was preparing to take the stage and accept her party's nomination for president in a historic moment for the country.

Her presence was not required at the Democratic National Convention for the first time since her father became the Democratic nominee back in 2008.

So the recent high school graduate seemed to take full advantage of this by skipping out on the scene in Philadelphia to head to Chicago.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2K5G_4nN4E"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2K5G_4nN4E[/ame]

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ffing-suspicious-cigarette.html#ixzz4Gx17SWxp

Go figure,,,a teenager dancing and smoking Weed. No surprise to me.

...and their point is....?

wish she'd wait til 21........... doesn't look good when your living in the White House........ yes I smoked at around 18........ makes me somewhat hypocrite......... sad thing is........ she will have to deal with this sort of coverage rest of her life......... gotta be hard to be a presidents kid........ no matter which side of the isle your parents are on........ always somebody out there trying to make you look bad.

Latest posts

Back