shantibabas afghan haze x afghan skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bit of lsf i think but should have this sorted very soon as dripper system in going to new flower room for next grow and these remaining plants will be hand watered so RH should come down some.

enjoy the haze piccies and the sensi star biggie doodes.

looking good:D :p

pkj

wow awesome looking now really started to pack on some buddage

1st pics afghan plants x 2 and also sensi star plant x 1

enjoy folks

pkj

as the branches are in need of support due to length and buds on them

enjoy dudes

pkj:D :p

what a complete waste of my time these sativa shite plants are and to add insult to injury some colas have developed bananas aka hermies.:doh: :eek: :holysheep:

never ever ever ever again:doh:

pics of clip on fan cooling my ballasts:doh:

pkj

Some great looking buds you have there my friend. Everything is looking great. Too bad about your hermies. That really *****. Sorry bro. Other than that, you are going to be smoking some very fine bud in the near future. Keep us posted. Take care and be safe.

they do look better than they are in reality but i wont be smoking any of this sativa crap as im pretty lightweight and dont like whiteys

lol

thanks anyway smokey for comments

pkj

wow this new stuff from canna called flush what can i say but ***.:eek:

so its a flushing agent that can be used to rectify any overdosing of nutes or just for flushing in final 2 weeks of flowering period.
;)
so here i go nothing to lose as getting near to harvest on both afghans and one star plant so ill go the route of just flushing in case of any overdosing-dont matter either way as for flushing just use canna flush up until harvest or for overdosing of nutes flush then resume normal feeding after 2 days.:holysheep:

so this is how it works.:rolleyes:

size of pot is 10 litres so flush with 10 ml of canna flush to 10 litres of water and water until 10 litres is used up-then just flush plant pot with same amount of tap water-resume flushing after 2 days.:rolleyes:

so i did this and judge for yourself-imho it dont work consequently all 3 plants shall be chopped down tomorrow due to the state of them.:fid: :eek:

not happy.

well i am happy just not with canna at this moment in time:D :)

the other piture is a 3ft afghan haze cross that is now in da bin:D

imho

its crap folks use with caution:spit: :holysheep: :D

pkj

afghan haze 2 plants wet weight 11-3/4 oz

star plant wet weight 6-1/4

so a complete waste of time and moreso what a nightmare trimming it took me 3.5 hours.

pkj

dry weight star x 1 plant is 2oz bang on and afghan x 2 plants is 3oz just over.

so all in all not a bad days work

lol

pkj

You are the man PJ. :aok: You always have something good going in the flower room or something great coming out of it. :hubba: Great job as always and wish we could smoke some of it together. ;)

hey tbg if you were close by to where i am id gladly give you all the afghan haze cross buddage-well if thats what you could call call it as its very fluffy and smells real bad.

like diesel oil crossed with lemon.

its so baaaaadddddddddddd

lol

pkj

It might smell bad PJ but i bet it kicks butt. :hubba: :aok:
parkingjoe said:
hey tbg if you were close by to where i am id gladly give you all the afghan haze cross buddage-well if thats what you could call call it as its very fluffy and smells real bad.

like diesel oil crossed with lemon.

its so baaaaadddddddddddd

lol

pkj

Latest posts

Back