Skunk House Seeds gentics showcase/grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mountianstar

medicinal coinoisseur
Reaction score
Hello folks. Im coming from another site to showcase some strains that I have going right now from skunk house seeds. I will also be showcasing some strains that I have been considering using for some crosses.
All of these plants will be grown from seed to be vegged under fluro lighting right now and when it becomes time I will flower them using hps.

strain listing as of the moment

Vintage haze- a cross with an undisclosed father and a mother from a line of haze that the breeder has had since the 1970's. It turns fully purple in flowering with no tempature change (as a purple strain should)

Hustlas widow- A cross of white widow and white rhino. It was bred specifically for its short stature and potency. It is a HEAVILY indica strain with short compact node structure.

Grrovy Viet- A landrace strain from vietnam that has been totally unaltered as of yet. The breeding line of this plant has just begun and much more work will be done with it before it is finished. Bud from it is uplifting and sets most smokers into a giggly mood and is a very social high. The gentics are fully sativa in this one....

I will also be growing out these strains to see what could become of them as breeding parents.
-Mananuska thunderfuck- the clone only from alaska version, NOT sargmatha seeds shitty knock off version....

-Wetdream- a cross made by crossing dreamgodess with another undisclosed strain. Dreamgodess is godbud x dreamweaver....

-Widowryder- a fully stable autoflowering strain that was made with s special white widow parent an exelent lowryder example...

-White rhino- a nice f2 version that futher improves the original genetics of nirvana...

-Hijack- a strain bred by the semi infamous fdd2blk @ rollitup. I have several clones of males and females as well as one unsexed plant.

-S.H.I.P- A strain that I aquired and started working with last year. I so named it **** happening in phases because @ the time I was only able to breed outdoors so I saw it as being a lengthy process.

I will be updating periodically with pictures of their veg stages as I notice significant change in the plants. As I start flowering I will make @ least updates every 3 days if not more often so that I can let people see how the gentics develop when grown.
Itswould only have costed me $80 to get the seeds from skunkhouse seedbank that I am using for this grow and that includes the vintage haze, hustlas widow, and the groovy viet.
Not too bad considering the seeds made it to my place in 5 days of requested time...

Any input is openly welcomed:)

I was going to post the seedbanks pictures that they have up but Ill have to wait until I get to 15 post before I can put up any urls to any other websites here. Im sure this is to prevent spamming on the boards but its kinda a pain in the butt. I cant even link using photobucket which is really lame

sounds like you know what you're doing. keep up the works!

its for safety reasons. they don't allow direct links to other sites. they ask that you replace the tt in the link with xx so that members can copy and paste the link and reinsert the tt in ther browser. photo bucket isn't allowed here. if you want to post pics use the manage attachment tap in the andvanced post area.

heres a link to explain more about photo bucket

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=20694

ishnish said:
sounds like you know what you're doing. keep up the works!
thank you, Im pretty sure that I have a good idea of what im doing, Ive been growing weed successfully for 5 years now.

slowmo77 said:
its for safety reasons. they don't allow direct links to other sites. they ask that you replace the tt in the link with xx so that members can copy and paste the link and reinsert the tt in ther browser. photo bucket isn't allowed here. if you want to post pics use the manage attachment tap in the andvanced post area.

heres a link to explain more about photo bucket
thanks bro i believe that I just met you on another site earlier today. ha ha I catually asked you in that thread what other sites you use, now I know.
Yes photobucket may say that they will compy with local law enforcment, but EVERy bit of info attached to my photo bucket is fake so what would they find? I cant even tell you that because I dunno whos door they would go kick in, I DO know that it wouldent be mine though. lol
And I use photo bucket so that I can delete my pictures from all threads if I ever had a reason to believe that my safty was @ risk. I cant removed pictures here that Ive attached.

All in all I believe that their little rule just killed this thread for anyone who was anticipitating it, I like my security than I like the site here. If I cant delete my pics @ a later date, Im not putting them up to begin with.

Ill give you guys a link where you can follow the same journal; somewhere else though.

you can delete pictures from here anytime you feel the need. its in the user control panel left hand side very bottom its says attachments. all your photos are there and can be deleted from there. hope this helps

well thank you slowmo:)
Now where was I....

I have no recent pics but these were taken last week:)
I have already started a couple of the MTF, Wetdream, and vintage haze a couple of weeks before I started the rest of the strains last week:)

These were all taken 6 days ago:) there is a bit of stretching because I ran outta room for the seedlings under the light so I had to put them outdoors for 3 days, thell be fine though.

the first picture os of the 2 vintage haze I started the earliest

second pic is the MTF, they got a bit of heat damage and took about a week to recover...They are going along just happily now

and the third picture Ive attached is of the wetdream.

Ive got these on a 12/12 timer under a T8 so I can see the sex of them before my hps gets here in a couple weeks, Im just going back to indoor growing Ive been doing strictly outdoor for the past 2 years because I got tired of doing the indoor, I sold all my equipment.

All the others will be grown until they mature as they should, and then I will be cloning to see possible parents while flowering the mothers to the clones. Anything that isnt super nice of the strain wont be used as a mom or a genetic donor

PICT0003.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0005.JPG

Okay I borrowed a 400watt hps for a couple weeks until my friend has the chance to ship mine out.
They will hopefully be sending a 100watt....

Ive got 2MTF, 2wetdream, 2vintage haze, 1 unsexed hijack and my female widowryder under the hps on a flowering timer to sex and live out the rest of their lives:)

I also have several seedlings of widowryder, hustlas widow and mtf in veg.

update coming soon....its a pain in the *** that I cant use photobucket here yet. (i guess I need to get my post up so I can verify Im not a robot and use photobucket, lol)

mountianstar said:
I was going to post the seedbanks pictures that they have up but Ill have to wait until I get to 15 post before I can put up any urls to any other websites here. Im sure this is to prevent spamming on the boards but its kinda a pain in the butt. I cant even link using photobucket which is really lame

The "15 posts" thing is a SPAM deterrant, you're corrct. But...
Photobucket isn't allowed here if you have 15 hundred posts. Sorry. You will have to use MP's Gallery or attachment button to post pictures here. It is the "only" host that we allow.
It is strictly a safety issue. Read their "Privacy Policy".. ;)

..we also have in place a set of rules at MP, unlike 'rollitup', there are a few things that are simply unacceptable here. I'm not trying to discourage your posting, or bustin' your hump, but pleasee, review them for everyones benefit.. ;)
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html

All in all I believe that their little rule just killed this thread for anyone who was anticipitating it, I like my security than I like the site here. If I cant delete my pics @ a later date, Im not putting them up to begin with.
"that little rule" is for the safety and security of the entire membership... including "you"..:)

You CAN delet pictures here. You can delete attachments here.
Photoibucket openly states that they will turn "any" information about illeagal conduct over to LEO.
MP is located in Holland, a very mj friendly country and society. Not likely to give up any info on mj to any other entity.

Latest posts

Back