Splitting the stem

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would not try it myself and risk an entire plant because i do not see any proven science behind it. But a myth buster who has the resources to experiment could do it and i would be interested to see the results.

I will F it up some how so Nope. I cant even take the little tails off seedlings without messing it up. Someone let me know how it works, but I can’t.
tails? The experiment may be worth the try if you had the space and time or if by chance you somehow cut into the stem somehow by accident… I’ve read how it’s done once but don’t remember what the turnout was…

I don't see the point. Why would I stick a knife into a perfectly growing plant that is already looking nice and healthy. Nope
If you want to stress it,, pinch the damn stem,, but don't cut into it where disease or bugs can get a foothold.

Reactions: zem
Subie I tried it on my last grow. Used the stem split in one of my trees which had the least aromas. 5 days later she was smelling amazing like the rest. I'm not sure if it actually worked but I will definitely try it again just because I like trying stupid things. Honestly I don't believe that any trick like this can help our yields or potential other than healthy, well fed plants and roots but for me it's all about having fun in my garden.

Latest posts

Back