Technaflora Products?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

growdammit

Reaction score
Long time soil grower, dabbling in hydro...

I am using the technaflora kit with the recipe for success, my buddy owns one of the local gro stores and told me to cut the recipe in half, which I have done, and am having success after I figured out water time, amount, and rockwool issues... long story short, I am finally dialed in and growing well, but my question is do I really need all these products? Is there a better nute I could be using? I like them and dont mind spending the money and the recipe is easy to follow... but anybody had good luck with this stuff over other products or better luck with another product over technaflora? seems a bit much with the sugar daddy, boosts, grow boosts, bloom boosts, root 66 etc... dont get me wrong I dig the products and the labels, but just want whats best for my babies! A fancy label with a cool jingle dont mean I couldnt be doing better with product x ... ya know what I mean?

timmy used the recipe for success on his strawberry cough plant,and befor his g/f snitched him out,the plant was massive,and beautiful.im orderin 2 of the kits next week.timmy said to follow the recipe,and then,after the plants mature,i can feed them a lil more than the recipe.i've seen/heard nothin but good things about it.

I think I am going to stick with them, which means I will need to buy bigger bottles of the stuff I use the most... like boost, grow, sugar daddy etc. I know the recipe says to change the water every week, is this really necessairy when plants are small? I understand when they get later term they of course absorb nutes quicker and I reuse the water by feeding it to all my houseplants and garden when season is in... any input on frequency of water change for technaflora?? anybody else got input???

he told me to change my res every week,but as for the early stages,im really not sure..very good ?.

The reason I ask is that I am running a test on a shwaggy seedling I grew just for this purpose. I am currently on week 4 of the same nutes in the res. Little guy looks just as healthy as my other prized babies whom I change res weekly.... I am going to change it tomorrow however, but I do think that the weekly change isnt necessairy for seedlings. I think I will check through the massive index on this site to see if any other ?'s like this were posted... curious now

:D OH, and I dont dont think I will be urinating in the res anytime soon either!

growdammit said:
:D OH, and I dont dont think I will be urinating in the res anytime soon either!
ahhh. com'on.. no sense of adventure?? :p

lol,still no answer eh? well i'd say if the babie looks good without changin the res,i'd say stick with that res until it starts showin you signs of not being happy,like yellowing leaves,or if it stops growing.i definitly wanna find out the answer,cuz with that kit,them bottles are so small,if i could get through my seedling stage with one res,then thats what im gonna do.ill start a thread and ask i guess.-peace

Latest posts

Back