The Elev8r Vape... another big winner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hackerman

Reaction score
Man, this VAS (Vape acquisition syndrome) is killing me. LOL

This one is totally cool. Another one in the line of what they call 'butane vapes', this one uses a torch like the VapCap. Except this one is all glass and it holds a way bigger hit.

I just got mine this morning. Packaging was lackluster but nothing was broken. You can buy these direct from them or from your favorite online head shop. I got mine at VGoodies.com and they were good about shipping. First time I used them.

All it really is, is a boro heat exchanger on a 18mm mouthpiece. It comes with a water pipe adapter and an 18 to 14 adapter. A very nice and complete kit.

Here is the web site with a video.

http://7thfloorvapes.com/index.php/seventhfloorvapes/elev8r-glass-vaporizer.html

Small revision on this review... LOL

The 45 second heatup time is a pita. Simply too long. I do have a bigger torch I could try but, quite frankly, lighting my pot with a giant propane torch is just not my daily goto. LOL

Awesome hits. Fits right into a bong either 14mm or 18mm. Lot of pluses. I'm just getting low on butane. LOL

Latest posts

Back