The Wifey Chronicles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Took down the bluehell. Damn what a sweet stinky girl! Not a big producer but have yet to see this much dankness in a plant yet! Gonna be an excellent smoke.

DSCI1485.JPG

DSCI1486.JPG

DSCI1487.JPG

DSCI1493.JPG

DSCI1494.JPG

DSCI1497.JPG

DSCI1518.JPG

DSCI1522.JPG

DSCI1526.JPG

DSCI1529.JPG

Very nice Chef, nice to see another one for the jars. Whats the next gonna be?

Looks like some dank chef! Yeah, looks like she didn't produce much but one bowl should probably do ya for a little while at least... :) :)

Dunno swamp i'm thinkin maybe a bubba run with a mindbender!

Alright my people! Took the Whiteberry, Fat buds....thats what i got is fat buds! The main cola is as big as my hand! Like to thank everybody who stopped in to make this GJ a blast!Deffinatly gonna order this one again! Lost some good friends and made alot of new ones during this grow journal. Imagine what's gonna happen next! Till the next one....Green thoughts be with you all!

DSCI1538.JPG

DSCI1539.JPG

DSCI1541.JPG

DSCI1542.JPG

DSCI1544.JPG

DSCI1550.JPG

DSCI1553.JPG

DSCI1558.JPG

DSCI1563.JPG

DSCI1574.JPG

DSCI1577.JPG

DSCI1587.JPG

Beautiful white berry buds!!! Those look so yummy. I really hope you enjoy the high. Her smell must be delicious huh? She'll retain that smell all the way through curing too. When the buds are dry enough to grind, you'll be smelling your grinder every time you bust some up :).

Oh so sweet mental! Can't wait to get her in the jars! Thanks bud fer your help with this one!

chef dude, that wb looks real nice. chunky nugs too.
i love your grow journals man, so many pictures! keep um coming!

Got plenty more on the way! Stick around....were gonna have alot of fun!

Chef, once again great GJ, thanks for the show and the great info. Enjoy those buds. I'll be watchin for more Gjs. Green mojo your way. Later

Had a fellow grower ask fer some finished product pics. Here ya go TCbud! In order is the whiteberry, minus the main cola it's still drying, trainwreck or a close facsimilie there of, and bluehell in the curing jars. A trio of schweeet!

DSCI1613.JPG

DSCI1614.JPG

DSCI1615.JPG

DSCI1616.JPG

DSCI1617.JPG

DSCI1618.JPG

DSCI1619.JPG

Nice haul bro! Hey are those containers plastic?

Just thought i'd finish this with a few almost finished pics. Thanks again to all who dropped in! The whiteberry is the bigger than the bluehell.

DSCI1713.JPG

DSCI1715.JPG

DSCI1716.JPG

Latest posts

Back