TV services

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm the last one on the line. If it wasn't for the Old Hen being addicted to their shows, I'd 86 'em, get a cheap phone with unlimited data and a cheap plan, keep it plugged into the charger, and use it for a wifi hotspot.

Thats right. You are going into its developer options and allowing other downloads. You also switch off all the monitoring and so forth. Then you down load a "downloader", then start downloading whatever.

Bubba
Exactly.

My Comcast service sucks balls and they’re very aware of it and could care less. I’ve got my jailbroke fire stick, but the jail broke side of it appears to be in operative. I was wondering if there’s not some sort of service that I could subscribe to that would have the content that I want without costing me $80 a month.

Remove and reinstall the stuff you added to fire stick. I use firesticktricks.com for info and downloads.

Sometimes, just going to settings, preferences you can "stop" program, dump data. That fixes it sometimes. Also, just pulling the power out, wait, reconnect.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back