Candy Grow anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope nothing 4u2sm0ke these Bubba/kush girls are tough and good:hubba: :hubba: Maybe I should try to hermie them?:rofl: Well I kinda been doing that but not on purpose.:rofl:

Pics of Ms. Mcmentos. She be gaining a little weight. cloudy, still in flower

100_1247.JPG

100_1249.JPG

100_1250.JPG

100_1251.JPG

100_1253.JPG

100_1254.JPG

well 4u and duck ,,my candy grow has come to an end :cool:

thanks for a fun grow and hope to do more with you,se again come autum

she never got very tric laden in fact i chopped ,,well snipped :giggle: at the first sign of 90%cloudy 10 clear ,,cause ,,well because i wanted too and the card board was starting to disintegrate :p

oops also camera broke and using my old one is fustrating so theres only a pic of 1

101_6254.JPG

Thats cool I am still holding out. Ms.McMentos is doing good since I have watered her a couple times. M & M not so good. I think she got root rot from poor drainage. She is still hanging, but barely.

When viewed under microscope trics are cloudy with a few amber.

UKgirl420 said:
nice pics of ducks duck:p

and miss mentos is coming along nicely :D

I thik they call those Geese ukgirl:giggle: :p :heart:

IDK..maybe they ducks in UK:rofl: but they are bigger

That is ok UKgirl420 They are Canadian...:laugh:...........geese:laugh:

My 2 girls are still hanging in there. They are starting to like this sun, since they are window sill buds:D

My 2 girls have been in 12/12 end of Jan. and it has been 8 weeks since they showed their sex....So my question is how long do you think I need to flush these little gems....:fly::fly::fly:

UKgirl420 said:
hey duck :ciao: when u plannning on chopping her ,,
?

Soon, since I am almost out of weed. My other grow still has 30 days:(
But I am kinda getting into the fall colors she is showing, since it is spring time and I am :stoned:

Just a little update. I cut down my candy grow today:)
Here are some pics, some are blurry,:( some are not:)
Had a lot of fun and I hope 4u2sm0ke & UKgirl420 invite me to participate in the next falls candy grow. I saved my container:D :cool:

100_1318.JPG

100_1319.JPG

100_1320.JPG

100_1322.JPG

100_1329.JPG

100_1328.JPG

100_1327.JPG

100_1315.JPG

100_1313.JPG

100_1314.JPG

pcduck said:
Just a little update. I cut down my candy grow today:)
Here are some pics, some are blurry,:( some are not:)
Had a lot of fun and I hope 4u2sm0ke & UKgirl420 invite me to participate in the next falls candy grow. I saved my container:D

:yay: That will bring a SWEET HIGH..well done duck..I too save all my fun containers..well accept the candy wrapers that did not make it:rofl: and of coarse we will do this one again next Fall..I will have to change my Med bottle tho..this is the second grow and doesnt look to good..;) thanks for playing along we had a great winter with these..congrats again on makeing it to finsh..and what I Beautiful Bud she is too:hubba:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Latest posts

Back