Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
love to be a member of soch a "HIGH" quality club

bong 003.jpg

Good Monday Morning BHC :ciao:

28f and 1/2" of snow and cloudy.

:welcome: budiholi :ciao:

Nice bong:aok: just pick a number from the list, found on the 2nd post 1st page and place in signature. Plus ya can click group memberships.

the chef said:
Duck where ya been? Family has been a little worrried. Glad to see ya back!

Thanks for worrying but no need to, just been X-mas shopping and visiting family and friends.

Yuck the dreaded x-mas shopping tour. Glad to see you survived. Your very brave.:)

Good Morning BHC!

Duck glad to see you back from your holiday endevors.

2Dog, that reefer sounds awesome.

Budiholi, welcome to the BHC!

Mojave....how you doin'? I see you down there.

Ozzy, still having fun in the snow?

Risky, hash oil can be smoked too...very strong stuff!

Have great pre-xmas days folks..the countdown is ON!

pcduck said:
Thanks for worrying but no need to, just been X-mas shopping and visiting family and friends.

Ohhh, what did ya get for me? :laugh: On a serious note glad to see you back.

Howdy everyone, hope the rest of you have your shopping done. We keep buying more stuff for the kids. I need to bury the ol credit card til Dec 26. :rolleyes: :eek:

I get a reprieve Xmas Eve from hubs, kids and my inlaws- actually from early afternoon on- til late. I will pick up the meal we ordered (cooked turkey with all the fixins) then go get the guini pig for my daugher...man we have bought a lot of extra stuff for it so far :giggle: . After dropping all that off at home then I'll probably grab a nice buzz out to the veterans cemetery to pay my respects to everyone there and leave a poinsettia by my dads columbarium wall. Come home, smoke a lil, drink beers a lil...enjoying a quiet peaceful night before the crazy chaos of the next morning begins. Probably check MP a few times.

I'm finding the older I get, the more I enjoy those moments when I am all alone. :p Quite tranquil.

Its Mary Monday. :D

How is everyone?

SM, mary monday...as in bloody mary? i like mine spicy,

$$

:ciao: BHC...:bong:

57f and only one more kid to take shopeing:yay: tree is up and decorated..presents under it..and Bong is loaded :bolt:

FA$TCA$H said:
SM, mary monday...as in bloody mary? i like mine spicy,

$$

Maryjane Monday, Bloody Mary Monday, whatever you like. I had a muffin Monday earlier. :p

BIU everyone.

We have a weird weather forecast for the next few days that we usually just hear about during the spring or summer. Get this- hail, tornadoes and high winds. :giggle: The temps will be warm during the day- upper 60s and low 70s. Crazy, crazy. Guess I'll take it over large ammounts of snow anyday.

BIU again. :D

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to tcbud again.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SmokinMom again.

Thanks ladies:)

Now back to a major biu session:bong2:

pcduck said:
Thanks ladies:)

Now back to a major biu session:bong2:

PC, it's good to see your :stoned: happy face back.

SM, i hear ya on the temps, mid 60s. hail? tornadoes? no fun

$$

light rain here...the mall is packed hubby took me to get some smelly stuf as he calles it from bath and body works..great sales going on...

hey 2Dog:ciao: they stores were packed here too..Seems like everyone is waiting for the last week for the sales

hey pc glad to know u r ok I was worried about you..

goodevening BHC :ciao:

ohh below freezing again here in the UK Brrrrr

a few :bong: and a :48: should warm the cockles up :p

time to BIU :bong::bong:

Latest posts

Back