Photography anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:)

100_4147.jpg

100_4152.jpg

100_4160.jpg

caught this l'l bugger packing his lunch, I guess.. :p

DSC02402.JPG

spider.JPG

gods country!!
pic 1 -high alpine of b.c,
2 -ski touring
3- coastal black bear
4- coastal raccoon
5- alpine of lake louise
i hope you all enjoy!

1 (2).jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

Ohhh, what a beautiful thread! Hick, thank you for starting it up again. I just look at these pictures and am flooded with emotion. Fabulous. I'm loving it. Please, everyone, MORE! I'll try to post a few tomorrow. I LOVE this thread! And I love all the friends who have posted here. Oh, this is all such a warm hug. Just....MORE, everyone!

a canadian national park,2010 olympic torch runner in a small town, then leaving the next morning leaving by train. when i took the pic @ the right moment and caught the flame flaring up:joint4:

7.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

Good photos everyone. Thanks for sharinf the scenery.. It's nice knowing its original...;)

Of course I have to share...

Here are some from my garden...showing its the time of the season... :hubba:

Time Of The Season- The Zombies

Pics: Roses

Pink.JPG

Red Rose.JPG

White Pot.JPG

What about a trivia MJers ?

The first two are easy ... The third is somewhere in my country and the 4th ?

Just some of the places i already went ...

DSC02314.jpg DSC02374.jpg

DSC02803.jpg DSC_4564.jpg

He's always puttin' his "brag" on 'bout his Tejas BBQ...;) I'm ready to show him how we do it at altitude!... :hubba:

2-12 lb brisket trimmed to personal spec's
Marinated for 36 hrs in a balsamic vinegar, fruit cocktail, OJ, 'n spices
Then a just prior to going on the smoker, a dry rub of garlic, Cavenders, fresh course ground pepper, crushed red pepper, course flake salt, and coffee.
Smoker preheated to about 200*, mesquite added and we're sssssssssssssmokin'!!

DSC02992.JPG

DSC02995.JPG

About 10 hours in :) moved one brisket to the top rack so I could catch the 'drippings' in the beans. Put a few pheasant breasts wrapped in bacon on about 2 hours ago.
Everything is getting close.
Ya'll are gonna be sory you're ignoring this, when it comes time for sam'iches...

DSC03009.JPG

DSC03011.JPG

DSC03004.JPG

Latest posts

Back