Bubbleicious, Super Skunk, Skunk #1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, I got the bags off ebay. Search for 'Planter bags' There are 1, 3 and 5 gallon sizes.

Have you used them before? Are they completely protective against water? Do they have any holes for drainage?

Never used them before... protective against water? I don't understand. They don't leak if thats what you mean. They're made of a heavy duty plastic black on the inside white on the outside. Plenty of holes for drainage.

LET THERE BE LIGHT! 100,500 Lumens of it to be exact! The new 1000watt HPS/MH has arrive and been installed. Temps are around 85 degrees so that is going to have to be delt with. Just not tonight.

9-28 002.jpg

9-28 003.jpg

9-28 001.jpg

Damn, nice setup. Can't wait to see those girls budding!

Thanks for the kind words... unfortunetly they'll have to go into flower in about a week in a half. They've got to be cut down in early December... Next semester I'll have plenty of time to grow some monsters!

The little ladies are looking great man. They are really gone love the new light they are under. Here some GREEN MOJO for ya.

THANKS FOR THE MOJO!!!! girls just got their first dose of 1/2 strength big bloom tonight... I'm lovin the light its like the sun in shining all the time in my closet lol

Just an update... Plants are getting sicker and sicker. I have no idea what is wrong. I've search high and low for spider mites but either i'm a blind retard or its something else. The leaves are whole and no bites have been taken out of them. its just this gross discoloration! ANY thoughts?!?

10-6 001.jpg

10-6 002.jpg

10-6 003.jpg

Looks like nute burn to me..... if it were heat stress you'd think it would be higher on the plant...... what nutes are you giving them? have you fixed the heat situation in there? They could use some water, too...

I guess i don't think its nute burn becuase they didn't get better or worse once they actually got nutes. So unless the soil (Fox Farm Ocean forest) was too hot? But who knows maybe i'll give'm a good flush today and the heat gets fixed today as well!

you need a 20x eyeglass to see spider mite stake it from me ive had them for 5 months until 2 weeks ago.

they leave like greyish sguglike trails on leaves and congregate ubnderside of leaves but you dont have them either its one of the following 3 things temps too high

not frequent enough air exchange air has to be changed in room 20 time per hour for optimum efficency of plants growing

overwatered maybe as leaves will droop downwards

or most likely nute burn which is shown moreso on tips of leaves which yours are showing just flush with plain water for few days.

anyway swell looking plants dude even with the probs..

pkj

yea i've been searching with my 60x scope I got from radioshack. They girls are being flushed as we speak and tomorrow i'm going to install a 4" inline fan to pull more, cooler air in.

well they've all been flushed out and seem to be doing ok... lets see if the leaves recover in the next few days. This whole experience with flushing 21 plants really is the pits. I'm going hydro. Stoney thanks for editing my post forgot about the 's' word being blocked lol. And next semester when I go hydro i'm gonna come lookin for ya lol.

Are you using tap water and are you letting it sit overnight if you are using it?
Thats what is making me switch over too. I am doing a soil grow while I build my drip system.

not mites... mites leave spots. heat burn burns the edges dead brown.

rockydog, yes I do use tap water but make sure that it does sit for a night and is then PH tested again

Seems to me like it was a nute burn. They're looking very perky this morning and the leaves are starting to recover nicely. You can see the different light spectrum in the picture. HPS bulb was put in while they were being flushed. Will switch to 12/12 on monday or tuesday night.

*edit* hard to see the picture when there is none lol

10-8.jpg

Latest posts

Back