Third Time Lucky

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKGr0wer

Reaction score
i started my 3rd grom on 29/8 i am going mto be growin 10 plants in total 5 gigabud and 5 moby **** i only have 1 moby **** plant at the moment but i will be cloneing it when its big enought this is going to be abit of an experimental grow for me as i will be growin 6 plants in pots of coco and hydrotons (clay pebbles) and 4 plants on my 20L NFT tank to see witch comes out better and witch i prefer best

heres the stats on the seeds

Gigabud

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica / SativaFlowering : PhotoperiodGenetics : G13 HybridFlowering Time : Medium, LongOutdoor Harvest : September/OctoberHeight : MediumTHC Level : 15%Characteristics : Aromatic sweet hash flavour. Monster buds
G13 Labs Gigabud has compact monster buds covered with fat, thick resin. Gigabud is fast flowering, compact and is easy to manicure making this an ideal variety for the indoors. Gigabud is compact but can reach 1.5m if left unattended. These gigantic buds have a deep green color, are super heavy and dense with a rich, with a aromatic sweet hash flavour. Gigabud has a long lasting body mainly indica-type feel

Moby ****

Sex : Feminized
Type : Indica, SativaFlowering : PhotoperiodGenetics : Haze x White WidowFlowering Time : LongOutdoor Harvest : 60-70 DaysHeight : MediumTHC Level : 16-20%Characteristics : powerful stone and is pretty mould resistant
Moby **** carries a hammer for mind and body. It has a mild scent while growing but don’t be fooled. It has a powerful stone and is pretty mould resistant. The combined genetics of Haze and White Widow make this plant quite strong.

thats all for now if u have any questions then feel free to ask

ill stick up some pics when theres something worth taking pics of

I have one moby too cant wait to grow it I will enjoy seeing your pics..

hey guys & girls just fort id stick up a few pics not much to look at realy but there only 6 days old

pics 1 3 & 4 are the gigabuds and pic 2 is the runt witch is the moby but it didnt pop its head up till two days after the gigas

Image011.jpg

Image019.jpg

Image020.jpg

Image023.jpg

well as ive said this grow is an experiment to see what come out better the one in the coco pots or the 1s on my tank and at the moment the ones in the pots are a tiny bit bigger and just genraly look better but its only early days only time will tell

hey guys fanxs for all ur replys lmao

i just got my freebie pinapple express seed from attitude and have decided to crack it & grow it out on this grow so very soon my grow will be a 3 strain grow

ill post some pics later just charging battery

I'll follow to see how the coco's are doing. For my next grow I will switch to coco soil.

heres a few pics there aint realy much to look at but wot the hell lol

there all gigas except 4 the little 1 witch is moby

Image011 (2).jpg

Image013.jpg

Image018.jpg

Image019 (2).jpg

Image020 (2).jpg

Image021.jpg

Image022.jpg

just gave them all there 1st feed at 1/4 strenth

looking good here is some GREEN MOJO for your babys.

dude you are one step ahead of me. Mine are all in the ground now but seem to be reaching even tho the fricking light is 2" from their dang heads. Yours look great. Cant wait to get my pineapple express too..did you also get the thai super skunk??? this will be fun.

yup i got the Thais as well but i think ill leave them for another time i think 3 diff strains will be enough I'm planing on taking a clone from each as mothers to keep for future use

yh they do stretch quite a bit

a couple of days ago i got my free seeds from attitude and i germed and planted the pineapple seed straight into a big pot of coco and today it popped its head up to say hello

the plants in the pots are still doing better than the ones on the NFT tank but the runt (the moby) it starting to catch up with the rest now

Howdy! Nice experiment! I am beginning to believe that we all got free Thai SS beans because they don't sell on their own. It is such a huge, slow, beast of a plant. No one wants to wait till end of Nov. outdoors. I haven't tried one inside, but I bet you could almost do 2 rounds of something quick before one round of Thai is done. They are gorgeous plants. I hope the smoke is worth it. Good luck

I'm gonna do the Thais next time as I'm going to be moving house soon and hopefully this grow will b finished by then & i wont b able to do another grow strait away

Coco is awesome in pots, but not in grow bags unless its mixed with something like pellets. The coco obviously dosent retain its shape in the bags but you have to water them waaay less.

hey guys and girls sorry i havent been on for so long but my laptops been broken

the girls are all doing GREAT they look fantastic there all on full strenth nutes now and the 3 on the tank are geting bloom aswell

heres the pics

bkkfpkbfklj kn.jpg

dkgps knsf.jpg

fd;lbd;lnbfs.jpg

ggfkgkogr.jpg

gjlkvjeqWL.jpg

Image006.jpg

Image007.jpg

Image008.jpg

Image010.jpg

Image012.jpg

Image014.jpg

Image015.jpg

Very impressive UKGr0wer :)

They look very healthy.

Your pulling a lot of juice from the loaded socket in the Pineapple picture.

Might be an idea to run an extension cable for the fans from another socket.

:peace:

Latest posts

Back