Happy Halloween

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy halloween people!!!! everyone be safe and have fun no drunk driving please! My fav movie is prob psycho or the shining or rosemaries baby. scariest I would say the pet cemetaries..IMO...

Im sitting here chopping up babys i grew i feel so bad

My scissors getting sticky with ..

no not blood but blood is scarry .

so yes.. ok I confess I killed a whole bunch of growing plants
that smelled like lanolin for their chemical components.

AND I am trimming them now so any confusiosn is due to my scisscors getting sticking and me lighting my scissors to .. heat the bulbs

all these buds and only one pair of scissors

Yeee Haaa TBG :D. My favorite part is harvesting the garden lmao :D

And there's no such thing as a bad horror flick :hubba:

Happy Halloween!! One of my favorite holidays, I just love all the spooky and eerie stuff, no matter how cheesy. I sometimes even find myself turning on kids TV stations and letting the lame halloween movies play all stoned up, lol. I saw this one the other day on disney about some town called Halloweentown, sort of a Harry Potter rip off, but it was amusing. If anyone saw my "Show off your pumpkins" thread and the pics of the one's I carved last year, I just posted some pics of some of the one's I did this year, so check them out if you like carved pumpkin pictures. Also don't hesitate to post any pics of one's you've carved, (regardless of the difficulty level), I just love seeing people's ideas/art on pumpkins!:48::bong2:

I got no pumpkin but here's a pic of my boy Boo!
Happy Halloween all!

047.JPG

oh OHC...that dog is a cutie! I can tell I want to kiss em.

Yes Mike - that's Boo. That's his real name.
2Dog he luvs his kisses.... and he's free with the lovin'. He leads a charmed life.

I'm a hippie. Every spring You have to take a shower outside in the rain. First hard rain after spring day. Wash the winter away renew the soul and heart.

Watch for it you will know it

Hope that its not a cold day unless you like cold ball shrinking rain

I Like the warm refreshing naked display of primitivism

yes its private so don't be afraid.

People who live in downtown new york ignore anything I say

This is directed to people who DO NOT live in newyourk or hiccup new gersy man how can those new gersey people put up with all them stinking gersey cows shiting everywhere.

I saw a gersey cow one time> Smell this sour steaming biscuit. Sorry, I hate to be crude but this cow I saw actually dropped a biscuit .. and Princess Pricella almost fainted. The staff reported she actually vomited .

We fired Waldo the staffer in charge of cow **** cleanup.

THC...send me some of that dank bud you are smoking man....:)
I am from Gersey though...and yeah cows tend to make "biscuits"..lol

Latest posts

Back