Kaliman's Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
Germination 100% :D

cheese1.jpg

i'll follow along. i've been thinking about giving the cheese a try.

Nice. 100% excellent. I've got three out of five showing so far... I'll be paying attention. ;)

100% is sick!

can someone want to explain a smoke report on the cheese...i always skip past it in collectives... cheese just never sounded that appealing. Like dog sh*t. Who the heck would buy that strain for its name? ahaaahaaa lol

OGKushman said:
100% is sick!

can someone want to explain a smoke report on the cheese...i always skip past it in collectives... cheese just never sounded that appealing. Like dog sh*t. Who the heck would buy that strain for its name? ahaaahaaa lol
Cheese doesn't sound real appealing... I read somewhere on here about a guys wife who was upset; he'd been "burping the cheese" all week!:rofl: if you ran across this out of content and with no knowledge on the strain, you'd be like "what?"

I'm told that a Dutch grower visited my friend in the NW a week ago and said that the NW UK is regarded in Holland as 'the' place for grows of extreme potency right now.
Here's the update on the seedlings, all repotted now.

cheese1.jpg

cheese2.jpg

cheese3.jpg

cheese4.jpg

cheese5.jpg

cheese6.jpg

well they all seem to be pretty uniform. good luck

Hey looking great leaf i said the exact same thing to my best friend a few days ago that uk weed is as good if not better than dutch stuff these days and ours isnt sparyed for profit by criminals.
Dont forget for max yeilds top/fim them 3-4 times and bend and bend again and again and you will be rewarded with maximum amounts come harvest time.
Im the top yeilder for this kalimans strain and put it down to my methods and the 'bob the builder bucket' which used to be refered to as a hempy but he is one sour assed senile ole bitter and twisted individual that i renamed the system.
Lol
T4

Hmmm... I have got maybe 7ft of vertical height available but not much width for bushes - would you still recommend that I do that? I would think the yield would go down because the plants behind would be shaded from the sun. I usually pull 4 oz per plant from my Dominas without topping them or anything.

Man you lucky grower being able to grow outdoors and yes top top top shade dont mean nuthink when they are outdoors as the suns moves and you will notice the sides, the top, the side in fact the whole plant gets rays throughout the suns movement.
Anyway its the fan leaves that take in the sun for photosynthesis so if you want monster yeilds id top bend top the whole lot.
Watching with much interest for you beating my 10.5oz from 1 x plant indoors btw.
Your light has a few more lumens than my 2 x 600w hps's.
Lol
T4

It's funny to watch how the fans literally turn sideways through 90 degrees to catch the sun. I can't have too much foliage though or I risk the dreaded bud rot. How is cheese for that - risky or not? I never get a full crop of Domina because the colas are so lush that they rot. That's one of the reasons I am not going to continue with that variety.

BTW I am told by an old friend that it's a 10 week flowering period, is that what you found?

Yes around the 10 week mark dependant on stone but all the stones do your head in even at 6 weeks its deadly stuff.
Not much risk with budrot ive never had it from this cheese or original before rockster got it to seed form either never had it as the cheese doesnt really go into big colas more like individual nuggets of buds easy to trim btw and end of branches ya may get some smallish colas but the buds really weigh more than you would imagine they would as they are very dense a bit like me.
Lol.
T4

That's great news - the colas on the BD get huge. Even with extreme vigilance I have lost about 20 - 40% of each crop.
Looking at these little plants, they remind me of the Nigerian sativas I used to grow in London years ago. Yeah I brought the seeds back with me from over there . . . they were incredibly strong stuff. I wonder if there might be some Nigerian in the genetics?

Hi leaf mine are near done @ the 8 week mark so thatll be good news to ya dude.
T4

Yeah I've been checkin' out your grow! Excellent nute control by the look of it.

Update on growth. Temps have been all over: 40C ambient yesterday, 22C today.

2cheese2.jpg

2cheese.jpg

cheese2.jpg

cheese3.jpg

Latest posts

Back