Grow Box Plans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombbudpuffa

Sweet Cheeba Chiefa
Reaction score
Anyone have a link to a step by step gow box building article or post with items needed included? I want to build like a grow tent, frame with panda film covering it. Any help is appreciated!:)

How many plants do ya wanna grow? This way you can build the room to fit your plants. We just got done building our new flower room using 2 x 4's and Panda Film. Very easy to build. All ya need is some screws, staple gun, 2 x 4's, and Panda Film. Let me know what ya want and i'll see what we can do for ya as far as plans go. ;)

I want to grow 4 big plants or 6 small plants. I'm keeping my strains indica or mostly because I don't want them tall...at all. I have a 250w(on the way), 100w and 70w HPS and a 175w(on the way) MH and as many cfls of both specs to last forever. I've got fans(pc and blower), mylar and damn near everything else. Also...how safe is having hydro in the same room as a soil grow?
Thnx EM...great link!

ok guys is it me or did someone just post pics of that same grow cabinet claiming it as theirs? or maybe they built it IDENTICAL.

where it says "Step 1: Setting up the initial air-inlets", say 3/4 of the way down there is a pic of a narrow veg room with four flouros and some iron pipe for air inlet. i swear i just saw it like two days ago and cant find it now.

Just so everyone knows, after so many hits a day that link goes down till next day...if you are having trouble seeing it, try early in the morning.

Sup BBP. Let's see what we can put together for ya. This will be a multi team effort. As of now i left the inside of the box blank and will fill it in as we go along. Here is a pic of the box which is 8 feet high 2 feet wide and 6 feet long. The top box is 3 feet high 2 feet wide and 6 feet long and will be for vegging and the bottom will be 5 feet high 2 feet wide and 6 feet long and will be for flower. Let me know if this is what you were thinking of my man. ;)

100_7537.jpg

That'll work! More please. Remember...i'll need the supplies listed...i'm no carpenter but I do have ingenuity. Here's what i'm trying to do. I need to split the closet in half so no light leaks to the other side(veg and flower). I want the flower space a lil bigger(you figured that out). I was thinking of putting a box in it but just converting the whole closet should be more efficient...right? Instead of using wood to seperate and create the rooms I thought of building a wood frame and covering with Panda film. I already have Panda film but i'd have to buy wood. I also would need the frame to hold lights and my draft blower. I'd need to cut holes in the closet for exhaust and intake but need to do it so it's not too noticeable. I also need to have a good ventilation setup but don't know how i'd go by venting both rooms without 2 diff vent systems(draft blowr, osc. fan, etc.). I need a GOOD way to control heat because it's winter and i'm having heat issues now. Thanks!

Ok BBP so what ya wanna do is just split the closet say 60/40. I'm trying to figure out how you could do it but i'm having some problems. It's hard to picture what your closet looks like man. Is the door of your closet in the middle or off to the side? Also is there any way you can get me a pic of it?

Hope these help...don't have a digicam. I need to get one becaus you alls picks are making me jealous!:Dcloset front.JPG

closet side.JPG

closet top.JPG

Would I exhaust through the ceiling inner wall or outer? Thats 1 of my dilemmas. What room where(flower to left, veg to right or veg to right, etc.)? How do I keep the heat down? Main Concern!!!!

bombbudpuffa said:
Would I exhaust through the ceiling inner wall or outer? Thats 1 of my dilemmas. What room where(flower to left, veg to right or veg to right, etc.)? How do I keep the heat down? Main Concern!!!!
Do you own your house? You will have to cut some holes in your wall or door. :eek:

Do you own your house? You will have to cut some holes in your wall or door.
No, I rent...but I have a very cool landlord, very small town...everyone knows everyone type deal so holes are no problem.
BBP if ya wanna save a **** load of time mang you could get this light. You can veg and flower with it and you wouldn't have to seperate the room in half. It would make things alot easier for ya in the long run. Check it out man.
Great deal but I just bought this-http://www.insidesun.com/index.php?action=item&id=747&prevaction=category&previd=2&prevstart=0and this-http://cgi.ebay.com/175-watt-MH-Grow-Light-BALLAST-KIT-175w-METAL-HALIDE-w_W0QQitemZ180037360317QQihZ008QQcategoryZ42225QQcmdZViewItemso i'm thru spending for a moment. Wish I would have seen that a week ago!

:rofl: i rent too and i hacked a 3 inch hole in my ceiling in the closet, i mean who ever looks at the ceiling in a closet. nothing a peice of drywall, some mud, and a fresh coat of flat white wont fix.
its the 4 inch hole in the door i am gonna have trouble patching.... :rofl:

lol. i love it.. i rent too and if the landlord only knew.....I built a whole new closet in the corner of my room right near the window for vent and cooling.

So what we need to do BBP is build a wall in the middle of the closet to seperate the veg room from the flower room. The wall would have to come out to the door so it is touching it when you close it. This way you wont have any leaks coming from the veg side of the room while your ladies are in flower.

Problem with that is they're sliding doors! Not too stable either(wobbly). Another dilemma.

Is it possible to just use the closet for flower? Do you have another spot that you could veg them? This is tuff.

No, I need to move the whole op to the closet. You think I should just grow full from seed and kill the clone idea?

Latest posts

Back