gipsy nirvana seed boutique

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:woohoo:

I would like to reccomend!

www.seedboutique.com

Happy to report that I recieved the seeds EXACTLY 7 days from the order time, technically 6.. but gipsy nirvana is in the UK..

10x northern lights pure indica (nirvana seeds)
10x Afghan Durban Poison x Skunk #1 freebies! (skunkyman seeds)

Stealth shipping was so stealthy, I was worried since I didn't take any precautions as far as credit card or a pobox or something :eek: but now im confident I was lucky enough to slip by unnoticed.

The seeds, all 20, are smaller than any healthy pot seed I've ever seen. (I've never had anythingbut bagseed tho)
sry no pics =/

It's always great news when someone gets their beans. CONGRATS mang. ;) As far as the freebies given to you from him. They are old seeds and very tough to grow but you do have a chance with them. :aok:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
It's always great news when someone gets their beans. CONGRATS mang. ;) As far as the freebies given to you from him. They are old seeds and very tough to grow but you do have a chance with them. :aok:

I just gotta add that my freebies grew just fine, go see my journal and look for pics of Lucy. ;)

I love seedboutique. TBG is who recommended them to me. Thanks TBG!

question: noticed that same nirvana strains are cheaper at seedboutique than the nirvana's site (example: nirvana's aurora indica-seedboutique's price=$25.01 / nirvana's aurora indica -nirvana's site price= $37.84). why this???:confused2:

Not sure jash but it's a damn good question. ;)
jash said:
question: noticed that same nirvana strains are cheaper at seedboutique than the nirvana's site (example: nirvana's aurora indica-seedboutique's price=$25.01 / nirvana's aurora indica -nirvana's site price= $37.84). why this???:confused2:

jash said:

I asked this question on another forum and was told that the wholesalers buy in bulk so they get heavily discounted pricing and depending on the situation are often (tho not always) able to sell to the end user for a cheaper price.

sounds thats better order the seeds from the boutique then..:D

Good luck with them.Ive also bought from seedboutique.The seeds i actually paid for sprouted,the freebies like TBG said,are old and you'll be lucky to get a sprout.

Latest posts

Back